Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I f***ing hate cup final day

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
so many wankers in the montpelier this afternoon, so called fans getting their 1993 shirts out and claiming to be life long spurs fans, jerking each other off after they won.

almost had a fight with a couple of them after asking them how many times they'd been to white hart lane.......

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
so many wankers in the montpelier this afternoon, so called fans getting their 1993 shirts out and claiming to be life long spurs fans, jerking each other off after they won.

almost had a fight with a couple of them after asking them how many times they'd been to white hart lane.......

I was in a pub this afternoon in North London.. in fact it was probably the only pub around that DIDN'T have the footie on, and all these plastic went over the top mad when they got their 'texts'.. if they cared that much they might at LEAST go to a pub with the footie on.. plastic wankers.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
makes me sick, walked home along church road to be greated with 20 or so "tottenham" singing outside the providence- utter w@nkers, if only a few of them could get their arses' to withers...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
makes me sick, walked home along church road to be greated with 20 or so "tottenham" singing outside the providence- utter w@nkers, if only a few of them could get their arses' to withers...

what like the other 24,000 that went to cardiff for the play offs?

you need to calm down, I doubt you did say anything to them, you would probably have shit it...

Does it matter who people support? why does it offend you so much?

D

Deleted User X18H

It makes me so sick, wankers, yes you were right to ask them the last time they went any where near North London, you are not a fan unless you go to the games simple as that. It really is pathetic

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
what like the other 24,000 that went to cardiff for the play offs?

you need to calm down, I doubt you did say anything to them, you would probably have shit it...

Does it matter who people support? why does it offend you so much?

are you a nob? it bothers me because the pub is in BRIGHTON, and we didn't make it to 5k on saturday- it seriously fucks me off that people don't support their local team

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
are you a nob? it bothers me because the pub is in BRIGHTON, and we didn't make it to 5k on saturday- it seriously fucks me off that people don't support their local team

it is Knob... and no you appear to be one though. Did you ask where each and every one of them was born or lived?

start looking a bit closer to home first rather than expecting people who support other teams to turn up at Withdean.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
it is Knob... and no you appear to be one though. Did you ask where each and every one of them was born or lived?

start looking a bit closer to home first rather than expecting people who support other teams to turn up at Withdean.

no, like i said, I sked them "WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO WHITE HART LANE" none of them (in a group of 6) had ever been, i hardly think thats 'supporting' a team

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
loads of plastics about , felt like was drinking in n london today. will be slaps dished out in town later without a doubt

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Same thing happens in pubs all over brighton unfortunatley. Ever been to the king and queen on a sunday during a game involving the big four? Plastics galore. I watched the 2006 FA cup final in The Duke of beaufort with a couple of mates and I was wearing albion coulors. I got ito a bit of a barney, with a so-called liverpool "fan". The row ended with me quipping- "thats a funny scouse accent you have mate". He shut up after that. I hate glory hunters!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

...and they would've been right to smack you about.....SUPERFAN ALERT :tosser:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Got to agree that there were far to many plastic spurs fans in the pub today. There was one mouthing group of young lads who gave it the big 'north london' all through the match. When I got talking to a couple of them it became clear that they did not know some of the players in the Spurs starting 11, and they had never been to White Hart Lane. In fact I think they had probably never been north of the River Thames their life. Yet these lads reckoned they were true fans?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Went to my dads in portslade today....the stanley arms pub was packed with chelsea and spurs fans:shrug:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey theres some f***ing morons in this thread, guess I'd better stop supporting Cowdenbeath until I go to a game.....IDIOTS!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
then lets hope Man U and Chelski dont make the F/A cup final.:rant:

Lets hope they do, it'll be the only evenly contested Cup Final between two of the biggest sides in the land.

If they draw each other in the Semi's then whoever wins will go onto win a one-sided cup final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here