Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I did my work experience at...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Done mine at co-op by the greyhound stadium, got asked to leave after two hours after I was caught drinking a can of coke.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I done my work experience at East Sussex County Council. They had me stuffing envelopes then had the cheek to tell me that work was all about performing repetitive mundane tasks.

Oh how wrong were they. My job is f***ing awesome and every day is different.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
At WH Smith in Churchill square about 17 years ago! Well before the square was redeveloped - when it had an upstairs and a separate shop for music and video behind it. flashback to the old Churchill square! - remember Rumbelows? (sp?)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
At WH Smith in Churchill square about 17 years ago! Well before the square was redeveloped - when it had an upstairs and a separate shop for music and video behind it. flashback to the old Churchill square! - remember Rumbelows? (sp?)

Happy days of churchill square...I used to love going to Tesco and while my parents were shopping I'd hang around the star wars figures!

Did my work exp at Abbey National in west street...1988

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I did work experience at Millwall when I lived in south east london, helped clear snow from the terraces got free ticket to a game where sheringham scored four, hated the place. Wish it had been at the Goldstone.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I did mine at Cycle Revival in Heathfield, had to ride my bike 8 miles there, work all day then cycle another 8 miles home, for 5 days and all I got was a lousy cycling top. Slave labour really

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I did mine at Tunbridge Wells Borough Council in 1996, and I got hit in the face with a cricket ball at one of their fun days :(

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
i wasnt allowed to do work experience, as the carrers teacher lost his temper with me when i wouldnt budge from my chosen careers of pop star or proffesional footballer, he threw the board rubber at me which missed, my return hit him plum in the head, game over

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bexhill on Sea Observer.

Not exactly Woodward and Bernstein.

I did get to file a match report where Little Common Albion won 4-1. Still remember the scoreline nearly 30 years on.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I did mine at Cycle Revival in Heathfield, had to ride my bike 8 miles there, work all day then cycle another 8 miles home, for 5 days and all I got was a lousy cycling top. Slave labour really

You were lucky !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I did mine in Waitrose along western road.

Fruit and veg section to be precise.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I did work experience at Alliance & Leicester on Shoreham High Street... for one day.

They called my school and requested that I never come back.

Rumours on the playing fields were rife, from refusing to make tea, telling their customers to go f*** themselves and my personal favourite, mooning and pressing my arse up against the glass windows.

I wish the above were true, but to this day I still don't know what I did wrong... apart from accidentally breaking their dodgy photocopier.

Still... got a weeks suspension when all the kids had to work so it wasn't all bad.

:thumbsup:

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I was meant to go to the fire station which I was buzzing for. Last minute they couldn't do It, so I ended up doing 1 hour a day at the post office down the road, gutted. :(

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I had two; couple of weeks in kitchens at both as part of catering college..

Brighton General Hospital - Making 400 Jellies, what fun..!

Patcham Black Lion - Making ratatouille, so not fun..

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
University of Sussex book shop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here