Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I did my work experience at...

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I did my work experience at Royal Mail North Street. Postmen are absolute idiots at 3 in the morning! In fact the one I worked with was a full time idiot.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I did my work experience at Worthing bowling alley. When I told my mum she said "Ten-pin?"

"yeah, for now, but I hope to eventually become permanent" I replied.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I did work experience (well on-the-job training as part of a BTEC in Computer Programming) at TSB Trustcard and they were half OK middle-aged fellows and the other half young blokes who were absolute ARSEHOLES.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I did mine with Sussex Police (which put me off becoming one) in school year was interesting though, didn't actually do much except observe different departments. Then with Southwick / Lancing leisure centre's through college, which was shite and put me off working in the 'leisure' industry.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I did work experience as Dave's Book Exchange on Sydney St, probably thanks to being from a family of comic collectors. On day one, come lunchtime the now-deceased Dave gave myself and my co-work-experiencee a tenner to go and get lunch. Two £1 rolls bought and the rest of the tenner gambles away after we legged it to West St and back. Dave asked for his change. Shit. That was then considered £10 for all our lunches for the week. I also put the dot in the wrong place on the price-gun, making some books £34.0 instead of £3.40. I wasn't allowed to wield that sticky uzi again.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I did my work experience at sainsburys and they let me choose my hours. So I did 10:00-13:00 with an hours lunch break :lololol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here