Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I did my work experience at...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I did work experience at Lloyds Bank and got to have Maccy D's for lunch EVERY DAY.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I did work experience at a milk factory and by the end of the week my feet smelt of cheese.

This is fun.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I did work experience at American Express in Edward Street over the 4th July. I had free BURGERS at their canteen, and looked at Elton John's credit card account.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I did work experience at Radio Hampshire.

It was located inside St Marys stadium and I got to work with Jimmy Case :bhasign: and interviewed Nigel Pearson, Robin Cousins and VINCENT PERICARD :rave:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I did work experience at Barclays in Lady's Mile Road, Patcham. Put me off a career in banking but memorable for when a big fat bank clerk was pinned under a fling cabinet after it fell on her.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I did work experience in Debenhams but they sent me straight home as the position was in the female department and they didn't think that was an apropraite place for a spotty teenager. Ended up at Art Worker in the North Laine which was great.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I did work experience at a brothel. The boss was a right ****

*may or may not be true*

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I did work experience in Bentalls.

I was looking to become big in the trouser department.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I did my work experience in the old Queens Road club shop - while we were playing in Gillingham I think

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I did work experience as a milkman for Unigate but had to give it up after three days due to sexual exhaustion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here