Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I confidently predict Knight will be gone soon

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
All of Dick Tights decreasing number of fans say that one of his plus points is that despite being potless he will not let the club get into debt or embark on reckless spending on players we can't afford. That to me is only sensible but unfortunately the cracks are now appearing and if Dick Tight is so prudent and careful with the cash why was Norman Cook tapped up last week to put a six figure sum into the club in the words of Martin Bellotti to keep things ticking over ?
First of all why didn't Potless put in any cash to keep things ticking over ? And despite a million for Zamora and 200k for Coppell which shouldn't have been budgeted for and only spending on Knight and a much reduced wage bill this season after only four months of the season Knight has to get out the begging bowl. What sort of financial wiseness is that ?
Now we find out that Stagecoach haven't been paid and are not honouring our tickets and how long will it be before Brighton Buses and South Central say the same ?
What other bills aren't being paid ? Are the wages being paid or not and why was a six figure sum (rumoured to be £200k) needed to keep things ticking over ? At this rate Falmer won't matter as we will be in administration and having 10 points docked we will be in Division 3.
It is time Dick Tight and his cohorts let us know exactly what is going on and gave us some frank and honest answers and if it is true what I've heard then I can confidently predict that Knight will be forced out of the club and sooner the better before any irreparable damage is done.
The Albion and the future of the club is far more important than the massive ego of one vain old man who is causing massive harm by his inability to know he is too far out of his depth.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:dunce:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
See you in London for a pint, already got onto Chief about it!

As for your rant, unless your the financial advisor for BHA then how did you come up with any of that? just wondering :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ernest said:
Answer the question if Knight is so good at running the club why did Norman Cook have to put in his money ?
Keep things ticking over , what a load of bullshit. The Albion are in deep shit and things need to be said :angry:

I think for once in his life, Ernest has made a valid and lucid post.
There's a few warning signs flashing now - and the travel vouchers not being honoured is clearly a serious issue - and his post deserves a valid and lucid answer. Huffing and puffing and flaming just ain't good enough sometimes.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
goes to show that if we dont get Falmer it could be amazingly worse for the club than any of us could possibly imagine.....Prescotts decision will probably decide the entire future of this club :nono:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
CrabtreeBHA said:
goes to show that if we dont get Falmer it could be amazingly worse for the club than any of us could possibly imagine.....Prescotts decision will probably decide the entire future of this club

The very future of the club possibly hanging on one moment? Bring in Robbie Reinelt...:dunce:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tom Hark said:
I think for once in his life, Ernest has made a valid and lucid post.
There's a few warning signs flashing now - and the travel vouchers not being honoured is clearly a serious issue - and his post deserves a valid and lucid answer. Huffing and puffing and flaming just ain't good enough sometimes.

Bollocks. People have been screaming out for for ages for investment. Now some fresh money comes in, and he claims that Knight is shit.

He can't have it both ways. His only argument is that, as chairman, Dick Knight must stump up the money himself. Ernest has a problem with Norman Cook putting some money because it's not Dick paying up.

It's not that difficult to see the flaw in his argument, really.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The Large One said:
Bollocks. People have been screaming out for for ages for investment. Now some fresh money comes in, and he claims that Knight is shit.

He can't have it both ways. His only argument is that, as chairman, Dick Knight must stump up the money himself. Ernest has a problem with Norman Cook putting some money because it's not Dick paying up.

It doesn't matter who puts the money in the cause for concern is why the money was put in and what for ?
Knight owes us some serious answers as to the financial health of the club and no matter how you want to insult me the question won't go away , exactly what is going on and are we in danger of going into administration ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Large One said:

Fair enough, but you surely have to admit that not honouring travel vouchers is a serious issue, indicates cash flow problems and is hardly going to encourage floating fans to invest in a match ticket.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
think the point he is making is that the money was supposedly tocover things such as wages and to keep things ticking over...if that is the case then we may well have a problem as the chairmen has supposedly gone cap in hand to ask for funds .. but as we have had no official version we can only summize

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Ernest i agree there are definately a few cracks starting to show if dick had balls he would call another fans forum to put everyone straight. However i dont think he will in the near future as he knows were up shit creek and he hasnt a pot to piss in, but has a lovely couple of spanish villas to run away to when not if it happens.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
The stagecoach problem could well be an admin error? Working within the financial business, these sort of things happen all of the time!

I also find the whole argument of a problem at the club because an investor 'invests' money into it as unbelievable! Surely this could be a good thing?

As a club we need to raise finances and I simply can't believe that Dick Knight is the kind of man to let our club go to ruin!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Has anyone actually bothered to ask Dick? Or Martin? Or Bob Pinnock?

The club's phone number is 01273 695400.

dick.knight@bhafc.co.uk
martin.perry@bhafc.co.uk
bob.pinnock@bhafc.co.uk

You never know, approaching them and asking a civil question might get a civil response. I always find it more constructive than hiding behind a keyboard slagging off individuals that don't really know or haven't been introduced to.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
bhafc4eva said:
Ernest i agree there are definately a few cracks starting to show if dick had balls he would call another fans forum to put everyone straight. However i dont think he will in the near future as he knows were up shit creek and he hasnt a pot to piss in, but has a lovely couple of spanish villas to run away to when not if it happens.

What a disgrace that Dick Knight may have a holiday home! Surely that shouldn't be allowed and he should sell up and give all the money to the club....?

Get a grip, it's his money and he has done more for tihs club than most people...what a shame people will only start to realise that when they succeed in driving him out!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
The Large One said:
Has anyone actually bothered to ask Dick? Or Martin? Or Bob Pinnock?

The club's phone number is 01273 695400.

dick.knight@bhafc.co.uk
martin.perry@bhafc.co.uk
bob.pinnock@bhafc.co.uk

You never know, approaching them and asking a civil question might get a civil response. I always find it more constructive than hiding behind a keyboard slagging off individuals that don't really know or haven't been introduced to.

As if you would get a proper f***ing reply anyway you really are a total wanker.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Surely the transfer funds have been swallowed up by Falmer legal costs runnign over. the extension of the inquiry etc must have cost us more than budgeted.

Not sure the wage bill this year is much less than last year. Only Zamora as a high earner is gone really and others who would have had improved offers when we got promoted are still here on div 1 wages.

As we all know, until we get Falmer, we will always just scrape by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here