Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't be arsed tonight

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
A BAD RUN?

The signs have blatantly stared DICK KNIGHT in the face for MONTHS. Absoloute f*** UPS are going to plunge us into the shit end of the football league, and yet still people cannot see this?
Take your Falmer rose tinted specs off and smell the coffee.

Dandyman

In London village.
I don't post much on here, but reading the threads on here tonight and having been to the game it really p*sses me off some of the idiots. Every season 12 clubs are relegated in the football league and probably the same number are involved in a relegation dogfight and stay up. I reckon in terms of getting behind the team and being a supporter of the club in tough times, we must be bottom of the pile. This is when the club needs the fans support, there is such a bad vibe around the club at the moment created by fans who for some reason think that the club should be immune to having a bad run.
:albion2:

The problem is that this "bad run" seems self-inflicted. A 7th place finish last season got the manager the sack, will relegation this year even merit an apology from the Board?

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
if you don't like us, why don't YOU f*** off and support Chelsea, you tedious prick. :tosser:

you go to prove my point, not capable of having a discussion without resorting to personal insults and swearing, you are probably the first to tell one of our players they are f***ing shit when they misplace a pass. I did nt say all the fans, but some supporters are too quick to criticise. So we are going down big f***ing deal its happened before and it will happen again thats football.

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough
The problem is that this "bad run" seems self-inflicted. A 7th place finish last season got the manager the sack, will relegation this year even merit an apology from the Board?

I hear what you are saying - Any bad run is self-inflicted. But I have every confidence that the board will always act in the best interests of the club, as did adams, as will slade. Hindsight is a wonderful thing; There are loads of fans, myself included who thought that adams was a good appointment at the time.
That and I don't think that there would be a BHAFC without DK.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
you go to prove my point, not capable of having a discussion without resorting to personal insults and swearing, you are probably the first to tell one of our players they are f***ing shit when they misplace a pass. I did nt say all the fans, but some supporters are too quick to criticise. So we are going down big f***ing deal its happened before and it will happen again thats football.

well said that man.

last two games we haven't deserved to lose, undone twice by late, class goals. as someone said elsewhere most of the players brought in have not been not playing and so are not match fit or in form. not their fault, they are trying hard and that's all i ask of them. are some of our fans trying hard? not the knobs on this thread :tosser:

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough

:clap::clap::clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Actually it just happens that I've had enough of your self righteous bollocks already. The fact is WE ARE SHIT and people are pissed off. What is wrong with that? You're the one who started hurling horseshit like "if you don't like it, go and support Chelsea". Erm, how about NO. We're not all scarf waving happy-clappy Normans like you - some of us can get quite emotional when our club gets f***ed over.

So I'm curious. How does me moaning on an internet message board prove your point, whatever that is?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Our defence has to be the worst in all 4 divisions surely? That is the reason we are going down, well that and the fact that the midfield create f*** all and yet we have potentially one of the best strike forces in the division. Really really frustating times. We should not be in the position we are in and that is what makes it so f***ing annoying. This disaster of a season was avoidable.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

To right. The majority of people on this board wanted Mcgee and Wilkins sacked due to unrealistic expectations. We all wanted Micky back and anyone who loves the club is just gutted he couldn't do it again for us.

I'm afraid its true about some of the fans of this club especially at home its such an embarrasement and I'm speaking as someone who can't bring myself to go to the Withdean and just do the away games. I don't feel bad about that because the soul of the club has gone from the home games. At home its full of the old Goldstone South Stand moaners who know nothing about football. Even when we were doing ok at home the atmosphere was so bad its unreal and i think too many people have accepted that as the norm.

Fortunately there's enough good fans to keep us going through this and if we go down we go down so be it because next season will be another season playing medicore teams just the same as this but the soul of the club still remains. At least a successful season in league 2 brings some positivity.

well said that man.

last two games we haven't deserved to lose, undone twice by late, class goals. as someone said elsewhere most of the players brought in have not been not playing and so are not match fit or in form. not their fault, they are trying hard and that's all i ask of them. are some of our fans trying hard? not the knobs on this thread :tosser:

Slade wasn't impressed that we lost 6 points fro 2 unchallenged curlers from 25 yards 5 minutes from time.

El bad lot his man on sat, who was (not) covering barnard's shot tonight?

I am afraid I put these defence failings at the poxy atmosphere and organisation amongst the players caused by Adams "management".

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
Actually it just happens that I've had enough of your self righteous bollocks already. The fact is WE ARE SHIT and people are pissed off. What is wrong with that? You're the one who started hurling horseshit like "if you don't like it, go and support Chelsea". Erm, how about NO. We're not all scarf waving happy-clappy Normans like you - some of us can get quite emotional when our club gets f***ed over.

So I'm curious. How does me moaning on an internet message board prove your point, whatever that is?

How is it self rightoeus??

How is are club getting f***ed over, by who??

What is happening is that we are having bad season, a relegation season, my point was that some of our fans are two quick to criticise the board and the players, often by insulting them, you proved my point by personally insulting me, i suggested that you go and support someone else because unless i have misunderstood the meaning of support you clearly arent 'supporting' brighton right now.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
To right. The majority of people on this board wanted Mcgee and Wilkins sacked due to unrealistic expectations. We all wanted Micky back and anyone who loves the club is just gutted he couldn't do it again for us.

I'm afraid its true about some of the fans of this club especially at home its such an embarrasement and I'm speaking as someone who can't bring myself to go to the Withdean and just do the away games. I don't feel bad about that because the soul of the club has gone from the home games. At home its full of the old Goldstone South Stand moaners who know nothing about football. Even when we were doing ok at home the atmosphere was so bad its unreal and i think too many people have accepted that as the norm.

Fortunately there's enough good fans to keep us going through this and if we go down we go down so be it because next season will be another season playing medicore teams just the same as this but the soul of the club still remains. At least a successful season in league 2 brings some positivity.

Im interested to know how a club in Brighton's situation can run and survive with just "good fans"

Is it unreal for people to think that a team that finished 7th last year shouldnt be any where near the drop zone?

Im all for backing the club to a point but you really are so far up Knights arse its unreal, just because people dont like the way the club is going doesnt mean they support it any less than people like you who seem to accept anything and because they dont say a bad word against the club believe they are super fans.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Slade wasn't impressed that we lost 6 points fro 2 unchallenged curlers from 25 yards 5 minutes from time.

El bad lot his man on sat, who was (not) covering barnard's shot tonight?

I am afraid I put these defence failings at the poxy atmosphere and organisation amongst the players caused by Adams "management".

quite true, i was very pissed off with birchall for the second goal tonight, but you can't deny they were quality finishes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How is it self rightoeus??

How is are club getting f***ed over, by who??

What is happening is that we are having bad season, a relegation season, my point was that some of our fans are two quick to criticise the board and the players, often by insulting them, you proved my point by personally insulting me, i suggested that you go and support someone else because unless i have misunderstood the meaning of support you clearly arent 'supporting' brighton right now.
If you think I'm not a supporter because I'm pissed off about this situation and dare to rant about it on a message board then you're a f***ing idiot. And the same goes for your three Norman mates backing you up on this thread.

Now why don't you treat yourself to a good wank for being the greatest uber-supporter on this board. Ever. Meanwhile I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here