Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can not believe your mentality on here

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You all moan that we do not sign anyone yet you hound out players that are good players then bemoan the fact we do not have a good striker or goalkeeper or whatever. The mentatlity of some of you goes beyond belief sometimes.
If I was Hendo I would have done exactly the same thing. We signed a very good keeper that everyone raved about at the time. He makes a few mistakes and those same SUPPORTERS hound him out of the club. It is hard enough us trying to get anybody to play for us so why hound poeple out when we do sign them. I remember Tank getting the same stick and if he was Hendo's age I am pretty sure he would have said f*** the lot of you and Iwill go play where I am wanrted.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
B.M.F said:
You all moan that we do not sign anyone yet you hound out players that are good players then bemoan the fact we do not have a good striker or goalkeeper or whatever. The mentatlity of some of you goes beyond belief sometimes.
If I was Hendo I would have done exactly the same thing. We signed a very good keeper that everyone raved about at the time. He makes a few mistakes and those same SUPPORTERS hound him out of the club. It is hard enough us trying to get anybody to play for us so why hound poeple out when we do sign them. I remember Tank getting the same stick and if he was Hendo's age I am pretty sure he would have said f*** the lot of you and Iwill go play where I am wanrted.

well said :clap: :clap:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dont you just hate it when someone comes on here with a sensible opinion....it just doesnt feel right somehow:down: :down: :down: :down:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Henderson is not good enough to be our number1...like kuipers he should have battled for his place back...instead he did what judus people do best and hands in the request...good riddence!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There was me thinking Henderson did the big old flounceroo because diddums couldn't cope with being dropped for f***ing up. Instead, it transpires that he was "hounded out". Well you live and learn, eh.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
byf said:
Henderson is not good enough to be our number1...like kuipers he should have battled for his place back...instead he did what judus people do best and hands in the request...good riddence!

Comments like that, thats why these people wanna leave or not join.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
B.M.F said:

Yeah, but you do love sucking him off, though Fatboy :p ;)

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
byf said:

Kuipers did a bigger flounce than Hendo last January - for 6 months!!!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Any player who leaves a club becasue a couple of hundred fans moan about them is WEAK WEAK WEAK and probably not worthy of being a pro footballer.

I think half of you lot going on about players being hounded out are clueless.

Look at the stick players get at teams like West Ham, Leeds, Wolves etc, and dont all go crying to their mums.

In the past John Crumplin used to get awful stick and turned it around to become a favourite, same as Guy Butters, and numerous others. Players who flounce are welcome to the door imo.

Wayne isnt leaving becasue of fans, its because he cant accept that someone is playing better than him and keeping him out. Pathetic.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
B.M.F said:

Err what planet, Nobody has hounded out anyone!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
B.M.F said:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is a very average keeper who has made numerous mistakes and has a bad childish attitude and after all is paid £ 2000 a week or so to play 90 minutes of football once a week. Its a tough life.

Good riddance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here