Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can announce exclusively today the winner of this years X Factor.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Really? Not been watching it, but he's pretty awful. Saying that, I don't know why I'm surprised given last year's winner.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
He'll probably get to the final but even Simon will want want one of the girlies to win, they sell far more and are more marketable, none of the recent male winners has lasted even a year, hardly surprising when you look at them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, thats his career sorted.....

Attachments

• plane crash.jpg
    plane crash.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,083

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very doubtful as its been stitched up to ensure that the northern bint 'wins' again.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He'll probably get to the final but even Simon will want want one of the girlies to win, they sell far more and are more marketable, none of the recent male winners has lasted even a year, hardly surprising when you look at them.

That's true - yet there have been more male winners than female ones. However, JLS, who didn't even win, are pretty massive sellers.

I must say that I was impressed with Matt Cardle - he was one of the few that didn't sound like a pub singer. Can't see him winning though ... and that was before Gareth put the kiss of death on him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I agree with you Gareth, definitely the pick of the bunch, unlikely to win though. The bonus is that he doesnt keep crying and doesn't appear to have a hard luck story to peddle. He could have been run close by the small Zimbabwean girl but she is so f***ing annoying in interviews and when she's finished singing, with all her crying and hand shaking that she needs to get the boot.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I CANNOT stand that rakey looking one everyone is raving about, I think the little Zimbabwean girl is better...

Good shout for once though US, you could be onto a winner!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can announced exclusively today that I couldn't care less.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That MATT looks quite good. Of the girls, I reckon CHER is going to go out fairly early, exposed as a one-trick pony with her talky voice. And that's no bad thing, seeing as I feel kind of wrong wanting to have a go on it. :lolol:

The fat Welsh woman who works in Tescos has a tidy voice also. However, her only chance is for the public to "rebel" against the hotties, and in any case this has been done before with SuBo.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mindless pop drivel. Listen to "Revolver" by The Beatles for some real music.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I think that's the album I would most want to have written, if you could only choose one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Not only mindless and drivel but also fixed. This years novelty package will be those bouncy bottoxed up irritating gays who sound like a couple of BA cabin crew on speed. How the f*** did they get through, I imagine 50% of NSC could sing better. I intend to stop watching once it goes to the live shows, way too fixed to bother with.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Why do people give a f*** about this shit? It's contrived nonsense and Cowell will decide the winner and then make a shit load more money off of the act that the public THINK they like because they have been brainwashed to through the drama that supposedly takes place on the show and in the tabloids.

You have to respect Cowell's hustle, he's got millions eating out the palm of his hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here