Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I bet you can't look at this bloke without laughing.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bakesy said:
YOU CAN HAVE THE WITHDEAN IF YOU LIKE......WE WILL HAVE FINISHED WITH IT BY THEN!!:clap2: :clap2: Seriously though, you're right........there is an issue there that needs resolving.:ohmy:

Definitely for both our clubs bakesy, BHA have got to get out of the Withdean ASAP for obvious reasons and Jordan has either got to stump up the money that the old fecker Noades wants or find an alternative site simple as that. But there lies the problem because as you have found out even when you have found a suitable site there is mountains of red tape and other nonsense to overcome so if Jordan has no intention of paying up i suggests he starts having a good old look for a site sharpish!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Yorkie said:
Will Jordan still be there in 6 years time?

If i was a betting man Yorkie i would say definitely not, and there are rumours floating around Selhurst at the minute that David Gold is interested in buying Palace as he lives locally and is reported to have had enough of commuting to Birmingham all the time. As i say though these are just rumours and pure speculation but he has got a few bob so who knows?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Definitely for both our clubs bakesy, BHA have got to get out of the Withdean ASAP for obvious reasons and Jordan has either got to stump up the money that the old fecker Noades wants or find an alternative site simple as that. But there lies the problem because as you have found out even when you have found a suitable site there is mountains of red tape and other nonsense to overcome so if Jordan has no intention of paying up i suggests he starts having a good old look for a site sharpish!
Howcome the BIG clubs dont have these problems, i mean Man Ure are going to increase theyre capacity again to about 75000 i believe,Southampton,Bolton,etc,etc,have got new grounds and i don't remember them having to go to public inquiries etc.
Arsenal already have a nice stadium but are moving just because of their lack of capacity. we need a new ground soon or we may go under.
IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
bakesy said:
Howcome the BIG clubs dont have these problems, i mean Man Ure are going to increase theyre capacity again to about 75000 i believe,Southampton,Bolton,etc,etc,have got new grounds and i don't remember them having to go to public inquiries etc.
Arsenal already have a nice stadium but are moving just because of their lack of capacity. we need a new ground soon or we may go under.
IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF

They don't have ex-chairman who shafted the living daylights out of the club that's why bakesy :angry: :censored:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
AJ's Love Monkey said:
They don't have ex-chairman who shafted the living daylights out of the club that's why bakesy :angry: :censored:
Here,here:angry: :angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Apparently though Bolton still owe millions on the Reebok, nice ground not paid for! :nono:
Time bomb ticking:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here