Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I bet you can't look at this bloke without laughing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Alright Doug how are you?

I'm fine. How are things in Sainsburys back yard?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
AJ's Love Monkey said:
More expensive than Asda's thats for sure fella! So do you reckon your lot make a Palace like run for the play-offs this year?

I doubt it without our two keepers but we'll be in the top half I reckon with the loan keeper we have.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
AJ's Love Monkey said:
More expensive than Asda's thats for sure fella! So do you reckon your lot make a Palace like run for the play-offs this year?

Not a chance. We'll make it one day though. Then watch out. :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Yorkie said:
I doubt it without our two keepers but we'll be in the top half I reckon with the loan keeper we have.

Hello Yorkie are you ok? You'll definitely be top half in all honesty i think Brighton have donereally well this season, they have definitely punched above their weight for sure

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm doing ok thanks

It's typical though of Palace to disappear when we turn up in this league.

Just when we're doing well, you lot try and stay out of our way by staying up. It's just not good enough.

We'll get you sooner or later though. :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Yorkie said:
I'm doing ok thanks

It's typical though of Palace to disappear when we turn up in this league.

Just when we're doing well, you lot try and stay out of our way by staying up. It's just not good enough.

We'll get you sooner or later though. :lolol:

Yeah we're naughty plying our trade in The Premiership eh? ;) I'm interested in what BHA fans thought of Mark McGee when he was appointed and what they reckon now because to be honest i have never rated him as a manager but he seems to be doing an excellent job with Brighton

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I liked him when he came in, wavered a bit around a year ago and then thought he was wonderful from March onwards.

I love him now. :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Yorkie said:
I liked him when he came in, wavered a bit around a year ago and then thought he was wonderful from March onwards.

I love him now. :lolol:
What more than me York?! :lolol: Nope fair do's he got you up last season and is definitely going to keep you up this so fair play to him. What is it next season a push for the Premiership as he's got you up, consolidated and is now going for the big one! :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Of course more than you :lolol: You're Palace :p

I think we'll have to hang around here for a couple of years until we get a stadium and the income and investment that comes with it.

The youngsters we have are doing a great job but they are likely to get offers from clubs that can afford it and we can't afford to turn them down.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Yorkie said:
Of course more than you :lolol: You're Palace :p

I think we'll have to hang around here for a couple of years until we get a stadium and the income and investment that comes with it.

The youngsters we have are doing a great job but they are likely to get offers from clubs that can afford it and we can't afford to turn them down.

Yeah you need to get the stadium sorted as soon as. That's the problem for BHA at the present time is that other Championship clubs will more than likely come knocking for your youngsters at the end of the season and because of the attendances and lack of income your hands are tied. Palace are in a situation with selhurst Park too because that parasite Ron Noades still owns the freehold and i think the lease is up in 6 years so that will have to be addressed sooner rather than later as well. Jordan has already stated he would rather move the club than pay Noades what he is asking For SP (£14m!) :ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As long as he doesn't have ideas of ground sharing at Gatwick was once stated :eek:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Yorkie said:
As long as he doesn't have ideas of ground sharing at Gatwick was once stated :eek:

I don't think there is any danger of that happening with Jordan Yorkie he is aPalace fan too and he knows the uproar that would cause with Palace supporters so don't fret girl you're safe! :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Yeah you need to get the stadium sorted as soon as. That's the problem for BHA at the present time is that other Championship clubs will more than likely come knocking for your youngsters at the end of the season and because of the attendances and lack of income your hands are tied. Palace are in a situation with selhurst Park too because that parasite Ron Noades still owns the freehold and i think the lease is up in 6 years so that will have to be addressed sooner rather than later as well. Jordan has already stated he would rather move the club than pay Noades what he is asking For SP (£14m!) :ohmy:
YOU CAN HAVE THE WITHDEAN IF YOU LIKE......WE WILL HAVE FINISHED WITH IT BY THEN!!:clap2: :clap2: Seriously though, you're right........there is an issue there that needs resolving.:ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Will Jordan still be there in 6 years time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here