Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am the MILF Hunter of the weekend.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Have to agree, MILF is the only way to go. I was discussing this with my MILF tonight, and she just doesn't get smashing in the back doors. She can't understand why any straight guy would want to travel that way, when there's something better and cleaner. As she put it, the back door should only be used for 1 thing, and I have to agree, leave the back door to the fudge packers...

I agree, there is something quite GAY about going up the chocolate highway.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I agree, there is something quite GAY about going up the chocolate highway.

Every hole is a goal, unless its a manhole......THEN its an own goal.

How can it be gay when thrashing about in ben with a woman??

Do you think a blow job is gay ??

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Tried the older woman thing once or twice when I was younger, very nice it was too until I sussed one was my mates MUM and was still married to his DAD! only found out when I bumped into him in the street and he asked me to come in for a sec while he picked something up, in I go and sitting round the table were the Woman I had met at a party a week before, and ended up totalling monstering on the beach afterwards, who was his dear old ma! and alongside her was his massive dad!, I nearly dropped my guts there and then.

She was 46 and I was 18!

eek.:ohmy:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Tried the older woman thing once or twice when I was younger, very nice it was too until I sussed one was my mates MUM and was still married to his DAD! only found out when I bumped into him in the street and he asked me to come in for a sec while he picked something up, in I go and sitting round the table were the Woman I had met at a party a week before, and ended up totalling monstering on the beach afterwards, who was his dear old ma! and alongside her was his massive dad!, I nearly dropped my guts there and then.

She was 46 and I was 18!

eek.:ohmy:

Cap dothed' to fellow MILFER.:clap2:

Jan 30, 2008
i think those people questioning arse f***ing women ,want to do it , but either haven't found one who likes it OR their partner wont let them!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i think those people questioning arse f***ing women ,want to do it , but either haven't found one who likes it OR their partner wont let them!!

My Partner would never let me do another woman up the Gary, bit unreasonable n ést pas?

interesting theory, I once pulled a lesbien work colleague, who in the early part of our "coming together" said she wanted me to **** her a****. Similar please and suggestions followed all evening long....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here