Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am the MILF Hunter of the weekend.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Orla Brady - who was recently in Mistresses is 46!! Now that is impressive.

orla-brady-shark.jpg

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Where did you meet her ?

In a bar not quite in town. Got chatting and she asked about my work and said can she have my number to chat re work Monday.

I went back to mine with a pal. Then she text to say "its early (11.30pm) and I want to party".........I sent my friend packing and we had a nasal & bedroom party!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
In a bar not quite in town. Got chatting and she asked about my work and said can she have my number to chat re work Monday.

I went back to mine with a pal. Then she text to say "its early (11.30pm) and I want to party".........I sent my friend packing and we had a nasal & bedroom party!!

Whats the bar called ?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
At your age a MILF would actually be a GILF (Grandmother) as it's the next generation up, that's the thing!

No, cos her kids are not od child bearing age. She cant therefore be a GILF, IMO. I will draw the line somewhere...!!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
how did you find out her age? bit of a rude question to be askin a lady.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
My wife (who is the same age) told me and then asked me that difficult question..."I look as good as she does don't I?" There's only one answer to that question "of course you do"

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Bagged me a 43yr old MILF on Friday night.

Ladies of this age have no shame, and are randy & dirty as you want.

MILF hunting rocks!!!!

:D:bigwave:

Chances are if she said she is 43 she will probably be late 40's or early 50's.

My mate pulled one and she claimed to be 53 , he was only 25 at the time :lol:

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Sorry no pics.

I can say however she ASKED me to smash her back doors in, yes ASKED me. MILF is the way forward.:ascarf:

Have to agree, MILF is the only way to go. I was discussing this with my MILF tonight, and she just doesn't get smashing in the back doors. She can't understand why any straight guy would want to travel that way, when there's something better and cleaner. As she put it, the back door should only be used for 1 thing, and I have to agree, leave the back door to the fudge packers...

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Sorry no pics.

I can say however she ASKED me to smash her back doors in, yes ASKED me. MILF is the way forward.:ascarf:

I thought you shagged her, not burgled her! Did she forget her key?

If you start itching in 2 weeks time you only have yourself to blame (and your mate who probably gave her a dose the weekend before you blundered into her (literally).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here