Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I am sick of:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What lack of perspective? There is nothing in my original post that suggests a lack of perspective. I have thoroughly enjoyed this season and VAR has contributed to that as I think we are benefiting from better quality decisions. I am enjoying the ride. But no reason not to vent occasionally which I don't think warrants being told to f***off and support Liverpool. This thread doesn't seem to have much disagreement with what I said apart from you.

Apologies Super Steve for that outburst, I could and should have put it better, but this board has been quite frankly pathetic during and after last nights game. You’d have thought we were rock bottom and had lost our last 10, not 15th and 2 points clear of relegation. I didn’t think this season was going to be anything other than a bottom half finish and at times we would naturally go on poorer runs and flirt with relegation.

Now people have spat the dummy out and had a whinge lets get back to supporting GPott and the boys.

:ascarf:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Apologies Super Steve for that outburst, I could and should have put it better, but this board has been quite frankly pathetic during and after last nights game. You’d have thought we were rock bottom and had lost our last 10, not 15th and 2 points clear of relegation. I didn’t think this season was going to be anything other than a bottom half finish and at times we would naturally go on poorer runs and flirt with relegation.

Now people have spat the dummy out and had a whinge lets get back to supporting GPott and the boys.

:ascarf:
Already there. Can't wait for the next one, as usual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here