Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am prepared to race the Large One to his shop......

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
hove bed and breakfast. f*** off you stupid attention seeking sad fecal waste of humanity.
for an old cu,nt you have got a disturbing need to seek the approbation of persons placed younger than your peer group.

you are one sad individual.
you are not big
you are not clever
you are not ironic or funny
you are failing in your attempts to wind people off

you are as irrelevent and boring as a midge

you are just an attention seeking pathetic old cu,nt

now f*** off back to gardeners question time where you belong

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
[yt]pNUb-m9hwxA[/yt]

Advance footage of the race of the century. Hove Born and (the Drove is part of central Brighton) Bred v The Large (rolling down the hill toward the Old Steine) One. Who will win? Who will need mouth to mouth resuscitation first? Who will pass up the opportunity to dive into the first pub on the route for much needed rehydration? Who will actually turn up in TLOs shop tommorrow? Will HB&B actually buy a t-shirt from TLO during his visit? Questions, questions......

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
and for one so wealthy

how come i had to publicly SHAME you into paying your sponsorship pledge

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
hove bed and breakfast. f*** off you stupid attention seeking sad fecal waste of humanity.
for an old cu,nt you have got a disturbing need to seek the approbation of persons placed younger than your peer group.

you are not big
you are not clever

And thats just his good points!

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
And thats just his good points!

he has no good points
he is a total twat who pledged money to bozza for shirt sponsorship and tried to welch on his pledge.

f*** sake...what kind of c,unt pledges £30 quid to IMPRESS US WITH HOW RICH HE IS and tries to get out of paying such a pathetic amount

D

Deleted User X18H

he has no good points
he is a total twat who pledged money to bozza for shirt sponsorship and tried to welch on his pledge.

f*** sake...what kind of c,unt pledges £30 quid to IMPRESS US WITH HOW RICH HE IS and tries to get out of paying such a pathetic amount

you are not big
you are not clever

Who me is my mate we have tea together he is erm how can i put it special, so please ignore this outburst bless him. Me and his Mum have a bit of a Pike, Sgt Wilson , Pikes Mum realationship .I am his Uncle Arthur

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I can confirm...having bumped into him tonight...that he is beardless and well mullered.

And he'll still beat you in this spacca challenge.

NO BEARD AND WELL FACKIN' MULLERED... :drunk:

Five bottles of Paulaner (abv 6.2%), half a bottle of some Munich beer that smelt of smoked cheese (abv off the scale) two large brandy & cokes, two shots of Tuaca.

And that's before me tea...

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Can you please give us a shout when the race is due to start. Krispies has just done his advanced life support refresher, and i'm just about to do mine. I'm certain I could borrow a portable defibrilator for the day.:lol:

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
So whens the race then?

It's another hove bed and breakfast big gobshite bottle job,just like bozza's £30

way to go mother 79 years old and still getting your leg over.

pity it is with a total waste of oxygen like hove bed and breakfast.

shows what a t,wat he is (1) a gentlemen never tells (2) those who talk about it the most get the least. (3) what kind of berk boasts about having sex with a 79 year old

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well what happened then Hove Inbred ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They were both going at full speed handbags :catfight: when it all went very quiet :tumble::safeway2:. I can only asume that they both have sobered up ??? and become best buddies :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here