Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am leaving for Withers right now.....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thank Christ all the fans who post on here don't feel the need to keep us updated on their mundane events

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Thank Christ all the fans who post on here don't feel the need to keep us updated on their mundane events

I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for him at the moment. Having been sacked recently he is feeling very insecure and using NSC to try to convince himself he has a life and 'friends'. Hence all the sad postings about his private life and views from his window.

D

Deleted User X18H

that is beacuse you live in a purpose built flat

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
and for a bloke who lives in "central brighton" he lives rather close to withdean.....

He doesn’t live in central Brighton. He thinks BN1 is central Brighton:D
He lives in one of the suburbs, but believes people will be impressed that he does,
Bit like Londoners saying they live in Chelsea or Mayfair, but on a smaller scale,

As said above, believe he is very insecure at the moment.

D

Deleted User X18H

He doesn’t live in central Brighton. He thinks BN1 is central Brighton:D
He lives in one of the suburbs, but believes people will be impressed that he does,
Bit like Londoners saying they live in Chelsea or Mayfair, but on a smaller scale,

As said above, believe he is very insecure at the moment.
Ok I live off The Drove , The Drove not The Droveway in Brighton not Hove just, which suburb do you think that is????

D

Deleted User X18H

does anyone have NSC's Brighton boundary demographic to hand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here