Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am leaving for Withers right now.....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I can't believe your all picking on hb&b,He's clearly got a lot of spare time on his hands and is choosing to use it on nsc. I've seen worst threads from other people.I've never met the guy but his posts allways bring a smile on my face. Keep it up HB&B.

BH&B

"I've never met the guy but his posts allways bring a smile on my face. Keep it up HB&B"

Agreed keep up the good work:clap2:

Ok I live off The Drove , The Drove not The Droveway in Brighton not Hove just, which suburb do you think that is????

Straight after a Saturday game at the Goldstone I used to catch the London coach which left Brighton at 5pm by running up the Droveway and the Drove, emerging onto Preston Road at the point where it swings northwestward. Fortunately it would pick up near the car showroom and was usually late, and I never missed it - nor the end of the match! Of course, having to run all the way, including up that horrendous hill was completely knackering and I used to board that coach covered in the honest sweat of a loyal Albion fan.

D

Deleted User X18H

Straight after a Saturday game at the Goldstone I used to catch the London coach which left Brighton at 5pm by running up the Droveway and the Drove, emerging onto Preston Road at the point where it swings northwestward. Fortunately it would pick up near the car showroom and was usually late, and I never missed it - nor the end of the match! Of course, having to run all the way, including up that horrendous hill was completely knackering and I used to board that coach covered in the honest sweat of a loyal Albion fan.
I still leaves form there, but running up The Droveway and down the The Drove is far far far easier than the return journey!

Good effort though!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here