Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am currently unable to access NSC at work but can I just say Normams new gig is for

D

Deleted User X18H

....Brightonians only and quite right to.............no plebs thank you.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
its for BN post code holders actually which covers us in Worthing all through to Eastbourne i believe :clap: sorry to ruin your big day :clap:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Springal said:
its for BN post code holders actually which covers us in Worthing all through to Eastbourne i believe :clap: sorry to ruin your big day :clap:

BN goes as far as Littlehampton I believe.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
So seeing as you are "HOVE" born and bred I guess you wont get an invite then:tosser:

D

Deleted User X18H

Springal said:
Actually you are not quite right initially tickets will be on sale to those superior beings in BN1 2 AND 3 only:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
where does it say that?

and also does that mean you will not be going to see the albion that day, tut tut tut ill be on the phone :dunce:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
hove born&bred said:
Actually you are not quite right initially tickets will be on sale to those superior beings in BN1 2 AND 3 only:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Is it not a free gig:dunce:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Springal said:
Reckon this will only be for central BN postcode holders as the organisers and police will want to control things a little bit better than last time. Tickets may only go to those living in Brighton and Hove.

Norman is helping the less fortunate first, he knows that BN1 2 and 3 residents are living below the breadline and that there only income is jobseekers allowance.

D

Deleted User X18H

seagullsovergrimsby said:
Reckon this will only be for central BN postcode holders as the organisers and police will want to control things a little bit better than last time. Tickets may only go to those living in Brighton and Hove.
quite right no bugs hole or worth less Worthing wallers

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
hove born&bred said:
And rightly so ! (from an ex BN2 resident)

D

Deleted User X18H

This thread vindicates my entire NSC existence:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here