Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am currently unable to access NSC at work but can I just say Normams new gig is for

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Rangdo said:
BN goes as far as Littlehampton I believe.

But NOT as far north as Burgess Hill. Shame.

On a more serious note, it does seem a bit odd that people from as far away as Littlehampton and Eastbourne can go but not people as close as Burgess Hill.

FM

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm not being funny but I will not be going as Bournemouth away holds so much more appeal to me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As I said before it should only be for BN1 2 3 residents.

20,000 people yet virtually half of sussex can go? It'll be carnage.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Plu ssurely if you don't have a ticket you can hang around outside and you'll still be able to hear it and then all of a sudden its another chaotic mass of people.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'll bet they allow RH postcode holders to buy tickets as well.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
£30 a ticket and you don't know what the weather will be like? I wish they would keep it to only BN1, 2 & 3 residents - they deserve it. I think a trip to Bournemouth looks better.

fork me said:
But NOT as far north as Burgess Hill. Shame.

On a more serious note, it does seem a bit odd that people from as far away as Littlehampton and Eastbourne can go but not people as close as Burgess Hill.

FM

I was surprised to see the other day that Plumpton has a BN postcode but I guess it isn't that far out as the crow flies.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jim D said:
£30 a ticket and you don't know what the weather will be like? I wish they would keep it to only BN1, 2 & 3 residents - they deserve it. I think a trip to Bournemouth looks better.

What time does it start? Will it not be possible to do both?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here