Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I almost feel sorry for Andy Naylor

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's becoming increasingly irrelevant.

That's nothing specifically against him, it's just the that medium in which he works moves too slowly when set against Twitter, Facebook, NSC and the like.

When, for example, was the last time the Argus came out with a totally out of the blue exclusive that hadn't been at least mooted else where?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I have no beef with him. Much rather read what he has to say then the majority of the crap spouted on here about BHA.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The paper press is hardly there to be up-to-the-minute, so he's not cutting edge. So, he writes for a different market to us sickly internet obsessives. My mum's boyfriend, for instance, who i threw in some cash to enable a new computer to come his way for his birthday in October, a computer still boxed and yet to be opened 3 months later. When the argus one days dies a full death he'll find himself somewhere else, i imagine, the Naylor, for something a little bit different. I doubt it's beyond him. What he does at present isn't really for me is all. He's not to be pitied.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

That's nothing specifically against him, it's just the that medium in which he works moves too slowly when set against Twitter, Facebook, NSC and the like.

When, for example, was the last time the Argus came out with a totally out of the blue exclusive that hadn't been at least mooted else where?

lavenderbush.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Bit harsh isn't it. It's the mans living. Didn't you used to work in 'papers'?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bit harsh isn't it. It's the mans living. Didn't you used to work in 'papers'?

Erm, no.

Its not harsh, its a fact of life. Newspapers, particularly the likes of the Argus, will start to die out soon as their readers realise that they contain absolutely nothing which is not available freely and increasingly conveniently elsewhere.

D

Deleted User X18H

Erm, no.

Its not harsh, its a fact of life. Newspapers, particularly the likes of the Argus, will start to die out soon as their readers realise that they contain absolutely nothing which is not available freely and increasingly conveniently elsewhere.

And Smiths must score........and all that.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He goes to all first team and development squad games summer spent at the training camp, Nah would love that job don't feel sorry for him at all.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Erm, no.

But when they have died out, PR and hearsay will take over.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
But when they have died out, PR and hearsay will take over.

Completely agree - I follow all the rumours on here, twitter, Facebook but it's always hard to pick out the genuine news from all the bollocks. At least you know Naylor won't say something without decent evidence (even if he is sometimes wrong). So definitely not irrelevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here