Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hwang Hee-chan

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
Hwang

Korean Brighton fan ready to answer questions.

Koreans have high hopes for him now.

Was valued low until last year, but now soaring high after the performance this season.
His highlight was when he scored a goal against liverpool at champions league, beating Van Dijk and hitting the back of the net right away.

He is fast, but is not the best at passing.

But he has that goal - sniffing instinct, so he might get some goals here with the propper support.

Phoenix011

Nov 28, 2018

Was valued low until last year, but now soaring high after the performance this season.
His highlight was when he scored a goal against liverpool at champions league, beating Van Dijk and hitting the back of the net right away.

But he has that goal - sniffing instinct, so he might get some goals here with the propper support.

Scored in the Asian games final, if i remember correctly

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Hello, yes I have a question.

Is he the type of bloke who enjoys bracing sea front walks and regency architecture or is he more likely to be attracted to a more post industrial, middle of the country sort of area, where people have impenetrable accents?

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
Hello, yes I have a question.

Is he the type of bloke who enjoys bracing sea front walks and regency architecture or is he more likely to be attracted to a more post industrial, middle of the country sort of area, where people have impenetrable accents?

the latter sounds more like him, born in the countryside, has a folksy character back here

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
poor stats and nearly 24

but

Koreans good characters

Fence until sign him when will assume world beater until proved shithouse after 45 mins

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

What’s the Korean word for shithouse?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
poor stats and nearly 24

but

Koreans good characters

Fence until sign him when will assume world beater until proved shithouse after 45 mins

At 27 million I am giving him just 15 mins before I start sighing loudly and telling everyone around me that we have been sold a pup.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At 27 million I am giving him just 15 mins before I start sighing loudly and telling everyone around me that we have been sold a pup.

I'm always last on the booo-boy train.
I'm determined to be first this time.

#TeamFirstWarmUp.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm always last on the booo-boy train.
I'm determined to be first this time.

#TeamFirstWarmUp.

I’ve learnt my lesson with Locadia and AJ, no expensive player is ever getting my “give him a chance” support again :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’ve learnt my lesson with Locadia and AJ, no expensive player is ever getting my “give him a chance” support again :wink:

Yep deffo, this time I'm gonna be one of the cool kidz, as well.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Yes, a few questions :

1. Do you have any pictures of his girlfriend /boyfriend /wife /significant other?
2. Do you know his FIFA player rating?
3. What's his Transfermarkt projected transfer fee?

Thanks muchly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here