Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hwang Hee-chan

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
For players every last one of us has to Google :rolleyes:

Indeed. I am an expert on now. I will quote as if I knew him ALREADY.

To be honest, I follow European football. I recognise the name but know sod all about him.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Be nice to see some South Korean flags at the Amex, if obviously they don't offend anyone or a strongly worded email will no doubt lay in wait.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well technically I’ve seen him play, went with some relatives who have season tickets and they warned me that he was shitehouse.

But I’ll be honest I don’t remember him standing out in the game.... however it was beyond cold and 4-0 when he came on so I doubt I was paying much attention, so it seems that they have a point about him being shitehouse

Boo really disappointing post which I have corrected for you :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The NSC schism is open wide today:-

- We can only beat shite teams
- Hardly surprising we only have shite players.
- Relegation here we come.

&

- Gonna sign a striker.
- One that humiliated VVD
- Outbid Wolves.
- Spend £27m.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Be nice to see some South Korean flags at the Amex, if obviously they don't offend anyone or a strongly worded email will no doubt lay in wait.

Judging by our games v Spurs Mr Barber would like nothing more than South Korean flags in the AMEX.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed. I am an expert on now. I will quote as if I knew him ALREADY.

To be honest, I follow European football. I recognise the name but know sod all about him.

Strangely belated Albion PL entry into tapping into the Asian market with a purely token signing. Still, will sell a few more shirts and attract a few more PL football tourists eh? And help establish the Albion in that all-important Asian market. Pathetic.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Strangely belated Albion PL entry into tapping into the Asian market with a purely token signing.

Have you see just how many Asians are featured on PL matches with teams that have Asian players. Great money spinner no doubt but can we sell 27 millions worth of replicas shirts?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well seeing as he might well be the player we need to keep us up it would be a pretty daft move to buy him for that sort of money and loan him back. Daft idea imo and not very likely

But yes he’ll almost certainly chose Wolves over us anyway.
Maybe we'll sell them Percy 'No permit, no party' Tau so they can let him come to us now ?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Clearly we are second favourites to Wolves in a straight shoot out. They pay higher wages and are at the right end of the table.

I just wonder if a willingness to loan back for the rest of the season is the ploy to swing things in our favour. Ie Salzberg refuse to accept Wolves offer as both clubs need a striker to get them through the season. But they accept an offer from us as we’re willing to play the long game. Obviously the risk of relegation which complicates things, but some sort of clause inserted whereby we agree to make him available for sale if we go down could tempt the player.

File under, probably not but not impossible

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Strangely belated Albion PL entry into tapping into the Asian market with a purely token signing. Still, will sell a few more shirts and attract a few more PL football tourists eh? And help establish the Albion in that all-important Asian market. Pathetic.

That's the spirit:-

Liam+Rosenior+2fLrpSPlV_6m.jpg

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
Korean Brighton fan here, ready to answer some questions

any questions on hwang?

Korean fans now has big hopes for him.

was valued quite low until last year, but soaring high now after this seasons performance in Austria.

He was especially highlighted at anfield, when he beat Van Dijk and scored a goal right away.

Not the best at passing, but has that goal sniffing instinct

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS let's start doing this properly, shall we?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The NSC schism is open wide today:-

- We can only beat shite teams
- Hardly surprising we only have shite players.
- Relegation here we come.

&

- Gonna sign a striker.
- One that humiliated VVD
- Outbid Wolves.
- Spend £27m.

I see you are now covering for [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] whilst he’s taking a sabbatical :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I see you are now covering for [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] whilst he’s taking a sabbatical :thumbsup:

Nah, I don't like heights or horses. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here