Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Huw Edwards

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
What we DO know is that he had multiple images. Seven of them in Cat A and 3 of them involving children aged 7 - 9. That makes him both a "paedo" and a "nonce" in my book.

It scares me that we have this man walking the streets and basically having every opportunity to continue to act in this way.

There is something wrong with our sentencing guidelines that somebody contributing to the serious sexual abuse of children is not locked away although him making "I've got mental health" trumps seems to have helped.

In case anybody has forgotten, Cat A images involve rape, bdsm or animals. Think about that.

I have a three year old grandchild, and another on the way next month, and I would feel so much happier knowing that Edwards and his ilk are banged up and not able to abuse other young children.
You know your wasting your time posting sensibly on here, the sisterhood of the friends of Dorothy will be goose stepping down here any minute now.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
You’re quite right, I always look at a posters miles on the clock which helps put the needle to the dial on just how much nonsense they post.

Life is for living innit, drinking with your mates and shagging the wife. Not stuck on here between bouts of xhamster.

North Stand Chat amongst the living normal populace is also known as Nobody Sad Case……..as an ex poster said to me on train after Ipswich.

Really I exclaimed, then we both laughed heartily.

And yet here you are, with thousands of posts.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mental illness isn’t just about randomly stabbing children at a Taylor Swift event in Southport y’know.
Indeed. It's also about believing crackpot conspiracy theories and the sort of anxiety that leads a man who once led the charge in the Old Port, beer in one hand and passport in the other, to being scared every time he sees an Asian with a backpack.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Jeez, some people don't read before spouting off do they? He got exactly what the guidelines say and less than the person sending the images.
He won't necessarily be able to start again abroad as many countries won't let a convicted criminal in on a tourist visa let alone to live or work.
You may think the sentencing guidelines are low but that's a different issue.
Personally, I think his life is f***ed and good. Do you at any time think he will be able to walk down a street without people whispering, shouting at him, giving him the evils etc? No chance, he will suffer for the rest of his life unless he becomes a hermit and surely that's good.
The only issue I see is he wasn't put on the Sexual Harm Prevention Order, so his Internet and mobile will not be monitored. Why could they not do this for the 18 months suspension or the 7 years on the Sex Offenders register?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You’re quite right, I always look at a posters miles on the clock which helps put the needle to the dial on just how much nonsense they post.

Life is for living innit, drinking with your mates and shagging the wife. Not stuck on here between bouts of xhamster.

North Stand Chat amongst the living normal populace is also known as Nobody Sad Case……..as an ex poster said to me on train after Ipswich.

Really I exclaimed, then we both laughed heartily.
And yet they keep coming back. Even ones that have asked for their data to be deleted. Even ones who threatened to set up an alternative forum. How rum.

I expect you say this to your old friend from Bristol all the time, don't you?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The only issue I see is he wasn't put on the Sexual Harm Prevention Order, so his Internet and mobile will not be monitored. Why could they not do this for the 18 months suspension or the 7 years on the Sex Offenders register?
I agree with this.

If he was depressed before and that lead to it, it will surely be worse now.

100% everything he does online should be monitored

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
And yet they keep coming back. Even ones that have asked for their data to be deleted. Even ones who threatened to set up an alternative forum. How rum.

I expect you say this to your old friend from Bristol all the time, don’t you?
Why do people ask for their data to be deleted, all things being equal this is an anonymous forum where people won’t creep about in the background trying to find out stuff about posters. What kind of weirdo would do that?

He knows, as you do you deep down.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Why do people ask for their data to be deleted, all things being equal this is an anonymous forum where people won’t creep about in the background trying to find out stuff about posters. What kind of weirdo would do that?
There are THREE of them!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I bet a review on NSC would identify a number of posts that incite violence on an assortment of individuals including Brexiteers, Tories, Reform supporters, Farage, Boris etc. and no doubt for the sake of balance there are nasty posts about dyed in the wool communists.

Then we add in to that heady brew the ingredients of intolerance, bigotry, ignorance with a foam of drunkenness on the side.

None of those posts should be treated seriously, as neither should posts on Twitter etc. Generally speaking, social media, including NSC is the mechanism by which empty vessels make their noise.

There are people on here that reference contributors posting history as a “career” which in all honesty to the cohort that lurk on this board 24/7/365 kinda makes sense. These people are probably ill and deserve sympathy not condemnation.

Mental illness isn’t just about randomly stabbing children at a Taylor Swift event in Southport y’know.
Do you even like NSC? You spend most of your time on here slagging it and its members off.

Why don’t you go and find something to do that you actually enjoy?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I guess its slightly different given people know who he is, but anyone found guilty of crimes like this should be on the Sex Offenders register for life.
To return to the thread topic, yes I agree. And he should have done time inside IMO.

But the fact he didn't is due to sentencing guidelines that were current yesterday, on the day of the election and under the Tories. Nothing to do with Two Tier Kier as Facebook reading goons with the IQ of a buffalo are spouting all over social media, and nothing to do with the BBC or 'mental health' either.

These distractions will not help the actual sentencing guidelines get changed and are therefore attempted own goals by people whose anti-left agenda is bigger than their protecting children one.

Every convicted nonce should do time and be on the register forever, and politics should be taken out of it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To return to the thread topic, yes I agree. And he should have done time inside IMO.

But the fact he didn't is due to sentencing guidelines that were current yesterday, on the day of the election and under the Tories. Nothing to do with Two Tier Kier as Facebook reading goons with the IQ of a buffalo are spouting all over social media, and nothing to do with the BBC or 'mental health' either.

These distractions will not help the actual sentencing guidelines get changed and are therefore attempted own goals by people whose anti-left agenda is bigger than their protecting children one.

Every convicted nonce should do time and be on the register forever, and politics should be taken out of it.
Correct. The Home Office set the sentencing guidelines and the judiciary apply them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He knows, as you do you deep down.
Nothing on the internet is completely anonymous, especially when you choose to donate money to NSC’s owner.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Correct. The Home Office set the sentencing guidelines and the judiciary apply them.
That's not what I read.

What actually happens is that Keir Starmer sits in a room and directs magistrates and judges to give harsh or lenient sentences in every case depending on whether the guilty party might vote labour or has a woke social media history

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

I have no issue with the sentencing as it is in line with the guidelines in place, the judges hands are tied, but they need to change.

The judge did mention mental health and was taken into consideration, this shouldn't be a thing in these kind of cases, but I agree with the overall point you are making

If you are a nonce, people have the right to know you are a nonce, would the people making these decisions be happy not knowing if a nonce lived next to them?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think there’s some truth in this point, however it won’t mean the perception of a two tier justice system won’t land on the wider general public.

That’s why “two tier Kier” is finished before he started. He hitched his wagon to a principle of the “full force of the law” for the riots following the murder of children, which was frankly rank political stupidity for a man that merely days ago had spoken about a political administration that would tread lightly on peoples lives.

Had he, or the people around him, a germ of political nous, he would have been appalled etc. but let the judiciary do their job. Two tier Kier would then still be in the falopian tubes of public discourse.

He should have also known he is not trusted by the wider public, and played a straight bat, but him and Rachel Thieves decided cover drives was the best political strategy. Idiots that they are.

Huw Edwards is a sexual degenerate, that only other social degenerates will defend, as they did when the story broke. The canny minded would have kept scrum and wait for the issue to play out before going all in.

Like Huw, some people can’t suppress the urge.
Just for clarification, the Sexual Offences Act was 2003. Keir Starmer wasn’t even an MP, so your cheap jibes fall on fallow ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here