Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hurzeler or Rydstrom [Potter rules himself out]

Please don’t merge. Prefer Hurzeler, Rydstrom, Martin, or other, as new manager?

• Fabian Hurzeler

Votes: 117 88.6%
  • Henrik Rydstrom

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Russell Martin

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I don't really know enough about either to have much of a preference...

It'll all be fine, because at the end of the day

1717751059815.png

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

A couple of things about that.

Firstly, why exactly does he feel the need to put that out there, rather than just, you know, not saying anything?

Secondly, why does she announce the news as though she's not only not heard it before, but had never spoken English before, and then basically repeat word for word what the other guy said but with a slightly different tone of voice?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I don't think anyone is deluding themselves. They are just not keen on going back to something that wasn't as great as you want to make out.
I definitely am. What's wrong with a bit of delusion?. It's what had me daydreaming about winning the prem early season, and it's why I play the lottery. Doom and gloom realism can do one.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I obviously don't know the finer details of Potter's course, but masters degrees really aren't (or shouldn't be) about learning how to do the title subject. It's not like doing evening classes in "Not Being A Twat" or "Learn to Kick a Ball Better In 16 Weeks".

He may well have picked up certain specifics that might be useful with particular players, but that's not really the point. It's "learning to learn" or however you want to put it without throwing up.
Somebody could do a masters in Medievel English and it would probably give you some skills that would be handy in football management, or anything really.
Shirley it's better just to rest on natural ability :dunce:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I definitely am. What's wrong with a bit of delusion?. It's what had me daydreaming about winning the prem early season, and it's why I play the lottery. Doom and gloom realism can do one.
Maybe I will join, sounds quite fun. Alot better than the doom and gloom of holybanjo repeating himself over and over again.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
This is starting to get very concerning now.

We clearly haven't been able to get any of our top men.

This isn't going to plan for TB & DW, that much is clear.

Although I wouldn't rule out something them pulling something unexpected out of the bag.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
This is starting to get very concerning now.

We clearly haven't been able to get any of our top men.

This isn't going to plan for TB & DW, that much is clear.

Although I wouldn't rule out something them pulling something unexpected out of the bag.
Not you as well. Watch the youtube videos and start getting excited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here