Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Hunter Biden and Joe Biden

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Personally I would give up. This forum is so rabidly anti-Trump that no amount of facts or information about Biden which lowers his status, will be looked at. NOTHING you can say or do will change that agenda. Don't waste your time imo.

Look at the first few posts? A thread on Biden degenerates to an anti-Trumpfest.

I put it on ignore after I posted it, un-ignored it when he was found guilty and yet it still goes on about his innocence and how it's better than Trump. It's going back on ignore after this post.

So you haven’t got any evidence linking Joe Biden to this?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the fact that Biden is the president of the USA should be all that any rational thinking adult needs to acknowledge to surmise that we are living in extremely strange times.

he is a shambles of a man , a joke.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Again, I was impressed by Joe Biden's response to this.

Expressing love and support for his son, while also respecting support for the judicial system which has convicted him was the perfect response.
If Biden and the Democrats are hell-bent on weaponising the entire DOJ and the US Justice System for their own ends - they're doing a pretty crappy job of it! :lolol::lolol::lolol: (as I've said before)

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Personally I would give up. This forum is so rabidly anti-Trump that no amount of facts or information about Biden which lowers his status, will be looked at. NOTHING you can say or do will change that agenda. Don't waste your time imo.

Look at the first few posts? A thread on Biden degenerates to an anti-Trumpfest.

I put it on ignore after I posted it, un-ignored it when he was found guilty and yet it still goes on about his innocence and how it's better than Trump. It's going back on ignore after this post.
Fair enough…

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Fair enough…

What @B-right-on fails to mention is that he’s twice tried to insinuate that Joe Biden was involved in some kind of (clearly unsuccessful) cover-up relating to this, and then stuck the thread back on ignore when asked for some evidence to back his insinuation up.

His sticking the thread back on ignore isn’t quite as noble as he’d have you believe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What @B-right-on fails to mention is that he’s twice tried to insinuate that Joe Biden was involved in some kind of (clearly unsuccessful) cover-up relating to this, and then stuck the thread back on ignore when asked for some evidence to back his insinuation up.

His sticking the thread back on ignore isn’t quite as noble as he’d have you believe.
Yep. I asked very nicely for a link, and he said he'd get back to me. Then nothing. He said it was something he read on twitter.

Perhaps he's got distracted, reading up on the origins of confirmation bias.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
You may well say that but you have not provided any evidence that Biden lied in court to protect his son, or interfered with due process.

And yet you continue to claim that Biden and Trump are 'the same' and that the criticism of Trump is unfair, and that NSC is biased against Trump.

Crikey.
That’s because he’s out of tinfoil.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City

I think the Biden camp gambled that with a home town jury, and Biden front row intimidation, that he was assured of a not guilty, or at least a hung jury (as I also expected). Don’t ever assume that Biden didn’t have his fingers in the pie. They gambled and lost.

I wonder who’s paying for his most expensive lawyer on the planet? Maybe he needs a cheaper one…

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I think the Biden camp gambled that with a home town jury, and Biden front row intimidation, that he was assured of a not guilty, or at least a hung jury (as I also expected). Don’t ever assume that Biden didn’t have his fingers in the pie. They gambled and lost.

I wonder who’s paying for his most expensive lawyer on the planet? Maybe he needs a cheaper one…

You see, I think Hunter Biden absolutely procured the best lawyer he could afford, why wouldn’t he?

Yet I also think that Joe Biden maintained a respectful distance from the trial, in order not to make the judge and jury’s job more difficult, and after the verdict has spoken responsibly about respecting the verdict and the American justice system. I’d describe Joe Biden’s response as dignified and presidential.

If you have evidence of an attempted cover-up, where is it? I fear that yet again you’ve picked a tribe and are spouting untruths, when you are (or should be) brighter than that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You see, I think Hunter Biden absolutely procured the best lawyer he could afford, why wouldn’t he?

Yet I also think that Joe Biden maintained a respectful distance from the trial, in order not to make the judge and jury’s job more difficult, and after the verdict has spoken responsibly about respecting the verdict and the American justice system. I’d describe Joe Biden’s response as dignified and presidential.

If you have evidence of an attempted cover-up, where is it? I fear that yet again you’ve picked a tribe and are spouting untruths, when you are (or should be) brighter than that.
Sadly, I agree.

The trouble with making far-fetched allegations about someone is that it undermines one's arguments in supported of well-founded allegations.

Then it works against you. If someone started posting that Farage has a sex-dungeon full of rubberware, and makes his missus crawl around on all fours while barking like a dog, all it would do is make me hate him a tiny bit less.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here