Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Hunter Biden and Joe Biden

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Sorry I missed the bit about the old man Lying. Got a link?

I'll try and find it. Saw it on Twitter, a news conference where he denies the stuff about his son. No idea how to search things you have seen on there, had a look but got swamped with current stuff. I'm no more anti-Biden than anti-Trump. I think they are all as corrupt as each other.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Suspect the left on here will be very quiet...
Oh I think this will definitely harm Hunter Biden’s hopes of becoming president

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'll try and find it. Saw it on Twitter, a news conference where he denies the stuff about his son. No idea how to search things you have seen on there, had a look but got swamped with current stuff. I'm no more anti-Biden than anti-Trump. I think they are all as corrupt as each other.
I personally would need more than something I read on Twitter to conclude that Biden is as corrupt as Trump (the latter a convicted felon - I read about that on the BBC web page (and saw that it has been reported in the Times, the Mail, the Express, the Guardian, ITV, GBNews, Conservative Home, Women's Realm and Smash Hits. I may have made some of that up - not sure it was reported in the Mail).

Biden stands by his son who has addiction issues. I wouldn't expect anything less from a father.

Perhaps Biden will promise that this precludes his son from running for president.

Lucky none of our political leaders has ever had a kid convicted of a crime. Oh....hang on:

"In 2005, he was convicted and given a four-year suspended prison sentence and fined in South Africa for funding the 2004 Equatorial Guinea coup d'état attempt"

The 'he' in question is the honourable Sir Mark Thatcher, baronet.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I’ve seen a clip that appears to show him trying to sit on an ‘invisible chair’’….and lets face it its not the first time his health has come to the fore………another 4 years? Hmm…surely the Democrats can come up with another candidate

Ps the bbc don’t report everything Harry 😉
What the clip shows is Biden starting to sit down thinking it was the right time to do so and then realising it wasn't so waiting till the appropriate time. As you can clearly see he starts to sit, then pauses, then starts to sit again, then pauses again because the music and speaking is still continuing.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What the clip shows is Biden starting g to sit down thinking it was the right time to do so and then realising it wasn't so waiting till the appropriate time. As you can clearly see he starts to sit, then pauses, then starts to sit again, then pauses again because the music and speaking is still continuing.
That entire collection of 4 clips is a defamatory confection. Trump supporters enjoy mocking the president, and are not bothered that the narrative is fake, and are more than happy to tell everyone it is real. There is no point arguing with a poisoned mind :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What the clip shows is Biden starting to sit down thinking it was the right time to do so and then realising it wasn't so waiting till the appropriate time. As you can clearly see he starts to sit, then pauses, then starts to sit again, then pauses again because the music and speaking is still continuing.
I wasn’t referring to that clip….you’ll perhaps reread my post that says he tried to sit on an ‘invisible’ chair on another clip completely separate ..this was just one moment amongst others that would lead you to question his ability to be President…but hey that’s hardly new…and I have no allegiance to that other chap Donny

Last edited:

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Which hunt for doing illegal things? And lying about it? And getting his daddy to?

Erm, yea right. :thumbsup:

He was doing shady stuff (liike they ALL do) got found out with his hand in the cookie jar and lied about it.

Where is his dad involved? (If you don’t mind me asking) - other than being a concerned parent?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Yes, he lied on a form, a felony, we can agree…

Take it away…

OK 🙂

At least
  • He didn’t call the witnesses ‘sleaze bags‘, ‘liars’ and ‘serial perjurers’
  • or repeatedly get warned for perjury himself
  • or attracted gag orders
  • or launched racist attacks on Black lawyers
  • or call the judge “twisted and conflicted”
  • or the lead investigator in the case, a “thug”
  • nor did he accuse the prosecutor or the Attorney General of political bias
  • or the DoJ of pursuing “illegal witch-hunts”
  • or posted that the jurors were “undercover liberal activists”
  • or dog whistle to his supporters to commit violence if he’s convicted

Last edited:

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
OK 🙂

At least
  • He didn’t call the witnesses ‘sleaze bags‘, ‘liars’ and ‘serial perjurers’ - He is (Cohen)
  • or repeatedly get warned for perjury himself - Huh?
  • or attracted gag orders - Unconstitutional
  • or launched racist attacks on Black lawyers - Enough of the racist BS, boring and false
  • or call the judge “twisted and conflicted” - True
  • or the lead investigator in the case, a “thug” - True
  • nor did he call the prosecutor or the Attorney General of political bias - True
  • or the DoJ of pursuing an “illegal witch-hunts” - True
  • or posted that the jurors were “undercover liberal activists” - Huh?
  • or dog whistle to his supporters to commit violence if he’s convicted - Huh?
And yes, he owned a laptop, that the contents prove that he is a degenerate (irrelevant) and that his family profited from illegal contributions from foreign entities for no work provided apart from access to his father‘s political influence (not irrelevant).
You accidentally forgot to quote the rest of my post.

Are you saying that Hunter is a “swell guy”, unfairly prosecuted?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You accidentally forgot to quote the rest of my post.

Are you saying that Hunter is a “swell guy”, unfairly prosecuted?

That is quite a stretch from what he posted!!

There will be people who are pro Biden enough to think he and his kids are 'swell' but I haven't seen anything on here to suggest that.

To calibrate I think most people see Biden (and associated) around the same level they see most politicians. Not very highly regarded, dodgy and suspicious.

Its only when you put him next to Trump (and associated) that he shines up and starts to look good.

Make no bones about it though in terms of this next election the bar is incredibly low.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
That is quite a stretch from what he posted!!

There will be people who are pro Biden enough to think he and his kids are 'swell' but I haven't seen anything on here to suggest that.

To calibrate I think most people see Biden (and associated) around the same level they see most politicians. Not very highly regarded, dodgy and suspicious.

Its only when you put him next to Trump (and associated) that he shines up and starts to look good.

Make no bones about it though in terms of this next election the bar is incredibly low.
Not sure that you read my answers to his post. I agree that the bar is low, but next to Biden, the bar couldn’t get any lower. Trump included.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Not sure that you read my answers to his post. I agree that the bar is low, but next to Biden, the bar couldn’t get any lower. Trump included.
Your response to my post was to twist its meaning beyond all recognition.

I posted how Trump’s response to being investigated, indicted and subsequently convicted was in very stark contrast to the Biden family’s response to HB being investigated, indicted and convicted.

One convict raging and undermining the DoJ, calling it a “rigged trial”, trying to incite hatred, conflating his freedom to politically campaign with legal jeopardy for his criminal behaviour, slandering witnesses and the jurors for months and required a gagging order. The Biden’s on the other hand, avoided plastering social media with enraged false narratives, respected the legal justice system and accepting his verdict without threatening America that his conviction would lead to a violent protest.

Really not sure how you deduce from that, that I think Hunter Biden is a “swell guy” and “unfairly convicted” - that’s the sort of warped logic and gaslighting I guess we’ve come to expect from Trump supporters - I expected a more honest approach to the discussion from you tbh.

Hunter’s conviction has simply dispelled the persecution narrative you are so fond of peddling on here.

It now boils down to whether you want a revengeful, convicted felon for President or a President who has accepted his son is a felon.

EDIT - Also PLEASE - don’t argue your points BY EDITING MY POSTS IN YOUR QUOTES - Please construct your own arguments and make them distinct and clear from what I write because you are deliberately obscurating what I am saying (and - I’m not providing you with an questionnaire here for you to fill in!)

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your post was in response to Zeberdi comparing the reaction of Biden and Trump to their legal challenges.

You summised that he must therefore think Biden was a 'swell guy'. What did I miss?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Personally I would give up. This forum is so rabidly anti-Trump that no amount of facts or information about Biden which lowers his status, will be looked at. NOTHING you can say or do will change that agenda. Don't waste your time imo.

Look at the first few posts? A thread on Biden degenerates to an anti-Trumpfest.

I put it on ignore after I posted it, un-ignored it when he was found guilty and yet it still goes on about his innocence and how it's better than Trump. It's going back on ignore after this post.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Personally I would give up. This forum is so rabidly anti-Trump that no amount of facts or information about Biden which lowers his status, will be looked at. NOTHING you can say or do will change that agenda. Don't waste your time imo.

Look at the first few posts? A thread on Biden degenerates to an anti-Trumpfest.

I put it on ignore after I posted it, un-ignored it when he was found guilty and yet it still goes on about his innocence and how it's better than Trump. It's going back on ignore after this post.

I haven't seen anyone say Hunter Biden is innocent and clearly the evidence presented to the jury was enough to convince them that he committed the crime he was accused of.

Nobody has presented any actual evidence that Joe Biden is guilty of anything - there has been plenty of insinuation, but this does need to be backed up with actual verifiable evidence. Saying something, anything, repeatedly does not make it true - for instance I have never seen any evidence that Steve Coppell does indeed have VD despite the vociferous and repeated claims of several thousand people.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Again, I was impressed by Joe Biden's response to this.

Expressing love and support for his son, while also respecting support for the judicial system which has convicted him was the perfect response.
Yes, but.....he and Trump......are......something, something....

???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You may well say that but you have not provided any evidence that Biden lied in court to protect his son, or interfered with due process.

And yet you continue to claim that Biden and Trump are 'the same' and that the criticism of Trump is unfair, and that NSC is biased against Trump.

Crikey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here