Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Hunter Biden and Joe Biden

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Hunter is obviously 100% guilty but his jury is 100% pro Biden.

Not guilty it is…

Do tell how you know each juror’s political affiliations, and how you know that they they would each allow their political affiliations to override their duty as jurors? Did you get your information from Anonymous Nutjob Blog #1132?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well I havnt for a start….erm didn’t mention age or Trump
Sorry, the narrative has become too complicated for me to justify the time to make sense of it. Just to say that I wish Biden wasn't the nominee, but he's a million times better than the lunatic Trump. I also wish Potter hadn't left, but it is what it is. And it would have been better if we had appointed a new manager sooner but we haven't. :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry, the narrative has become too complicated for me to justify the time to make sense of it. Just to say that I wish Biden wasn't the nominee, but he's a million times better than the lunatic Trump. I also wish Potter hadn't left, but it is what it is. And it would have been better if we had appointed a new manager sooner but we haven't. :thumbsup:
lol….just to make it clear I have no allegiance to either side …no narrative from me….neither man is free from critical comment ….and yes we move on ..apparently we are looking at a “young manager” according to a TS headline…let’s hope he can find the chair 😉

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
With apologies, but @lasvegan and @Marshy keep filling the Trump thread with “waddabout Hunter Biden.”

I’m starting this thread so there’s a space to discuss this (entirely separate) issue here.

The story so far (as I understand it) is that Hunter Biden has apparently lied on a form - and once owned a laptop.

So far, there have been a lot of attempts to link Joe Biden to this, but to my understanding there is (as yet) no evidence to do so?

Take it away people….
Yes, he lied on a form, a felony, we can agree…

And yes, he owned a laptop, that the contents prove that he is a degenerate (irrelevant) and that his family profited from illegal contributions from foreign entities for no work provided apart from access to his father‘s political influence (not irrelevant).

Take it away…

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

And yes, he owned a laptop, that the contents prove that he is a degenerate (irrelevant) and that his family profited from illegal contributions from foreign entities for no work provided apart from access to his father‘s political influence (not irrelevant).

Take it away…
Actually it doesn’t prove a thing. Try to grasp the concept that ‘fact’ and ‘opinion’ are not the same.

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022

Take it away…

Well, actually that’s the accusation that’s still being determined isn’t it?

I mean a lot depends on the question and how it’s phrased. E.g. if the question is phrased in the present tense, and the guy was clean at the point of completing the form, then he’s answered the question correctly.

If the question was phrased as “are you currently, or have you in the past five years used unprescribed narcotics?” then he’s told a porky.

If the question is phrased in the present tense, then the prosecution have an almost impossible job of proving that HB was under the influence of narcotics at the point of completing the form, which (lacking a blood test of the same date) means they’re doomed to fail, but that’s the fault of whoever designed the form, not Hunter Biden.

None of this, btw, is linked to Joe Biden, this is Hunter Biden as a grown adult, his Dad’s not filling in his forms for him.

P.s. are you suggesting that owning a laptop should be a criminal offence?

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Yes, I’m really good friends with him.

You know there’s more than one juror right? Or is your grasp of America’s justice system on a par with your hero’s?

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022

Take it away…

And just to address this laptop thing once more:

Two Republican Senate committees in Sept 2020 did not find any evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Similarly, in April 2024 a Republican House Oversight Committee investigation concluded and found no wrongdoing. So, are you saying that the Republican Party are pro-Biden? Or is it just that Donald Trump is full of shit and you’re stood there with your mouth open swallowing it uncritically?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hunter is obviously 100% guilty but his jury is 100% pro Biden.

Not guilty it is…
Got any more hot tips? I was thinking of spaffing a pony on Sunak. Thoughts?

:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Which hunt for doing illegal things? And lying about it? And getting his daddy to?

Erm, yea right. :thumbsup:

He was doing shady stuff (liike they ALL do) got found out with his hand in the cookie jar and lied about it.
Sorry I missed the bit about the old man Lying. Got a link?

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Trump, The Biden's. The Clinton's, The Bush family, why do these people get voted in! It's staggering really when you think about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here