Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull Stewards & Police

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
maffew said:
try a forum search and type in McCammon and Richie Morris if you want to see the results of a witch hunt, you seem to have started or contributed to an unhealthy amount of threads on the fellow last season

The difference being that he is a professional footballer who I am allowed, as a fan, to form an opinion of based on the games I have seen him play.

This sort of Fan witch hunt is completely different and based on complete hearsay.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I was in the same row to this incident.

The stewards did seem to be unfair to us. The bloke i saw being chucked out that had a scuffle with police and stewards i have seen at many games before and acts like your normal football fan- im sure i saw him at Shrewsbury, or one of his mates. But the one in the maroon kit i have seen very drunk at many games! Silly of him to spend all that money and then waste it!

But to the worst stewards - Norwich.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Richie Morris said:
The difference being that he is a professional footballer who I am allowed, as a fan, to form an opinion of based on the games I have seen him play.

This sort of Fan witch hunt is completely different and based on complete hearsay.

This is not a bloody witch-hunt. Names are not being mentioned and the thread was not started by people on the "anti-bad behaviour" side.

Basically, a load of people are whinging about bad stewarding and being bullied, and basically some of us who were there and saw it just want to argue that we feel they, whilst maybe not deserving to be thrown out, can have absolutely no argument about doing so.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Richie Morris said:

What's the hearsay, Richie?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
saafend_seagull said:
I was in the same row to this incident.

The stewards did seem to be unfair to us. The bloke i saw being chucked out that had a scuffle with police and stewards i have seen at many games before and acts like your normal football fan- im sure i saw him at Shrewsbury, or one of his mates. But the one in the maroon kit i have seen very drunk at many games! Silly of him to spend all that money and then waste it!

But to the worst stewards - Norwich.
Who is this person name and shame him i say.Can't have idiots like this on our travels:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here