Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Noone

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gingertom

Jan 14, 2010
Bridcutt, easy.

If we give MOM to the keeper because he made 2 or 3 saves then you may as well give him player of the season, that's why he's there.

Vicente , worst signing ever. Completely changes the pace of the team's play. I'm sure I'll get slagged off for saying so; and then we'll do a points with Vicente on the pitch and points without Vicente on the pitch comparison.....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Barnes for me,i like being different.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I quite like this - should be regular, man up and make your vote

Last edited:

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Worse game he's played for us this season,were you at the game?

Agreed, thought he was not at his best yesterday, thought ankergren was good but put us under pressure when flapping all too often. Gonna stick my head out and say Calderon, many have given him stick but saw he made a few goalsaving tackles, where Hull would have been one on one with ankergren a few times when others had let us down. Also put in a couple of decent crosses too.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Eh? Their keeper hardly had anything to do. Ankergen on the other hand made 2 or 3 excellent saves. If it has to be an Albion player, I'd give it to Ankergen on the basis of those rather his "command" of the area.

This he proved me wrong, keep it up Ankers

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I quite like this - should be regular, man up and make your vote

A decent thread for a change i agree, i`m sick of the this songs crap thread, this stand should sit down thread ,you cant shoot cats thread.This forum is supposed to be about the Albion and football FFS.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
IMHO Vicente should be taking all Pen`s free kicks and corners

Agree 100% with Free Kicks/Corners.

It wasn't that he wasn't allowed to take a freekick (As I've seen before), he thought he was fouled so just stopped playing and demanded a freekick from the ref. This left the Hull Player a free run into our half.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
CMS was brilliant, vicente really came on, Ankergren did well, though the player did shoot right at him for the legs save and he still does flap and punches too often.

"His fisting was better"?!! Oooh er missus!!

D

Deleted member 2719

Although ankergren looked sharper than usually i have gone for Bridcutt he tackled back and distributed the ball all around the park.I felt Dicker and Painter were struggling. Bring on Millwall.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Vicente for me too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here