• Barnes

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Noone

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Vicente oozes class and I expect him to be our most influential player this season.

However it will take time to adjust to Championship football and the fact he's playing with people who aren't from his footballing universe.

On Saturday it struck me that when he passes to Ashley Barnes, we're watching a Valencia legend linking up with a guy who not so long ago was plying his trade with Eastbourne Borough. We can't expect them to always be on the same wavelength, but it won't be long before Vicente is the beating heart of this team, I would dare to suggest.

Exactly this.
He is playing La Liga footie and nobody else on the pitch understands it. CMS was IMHO just starting to show an understanding on Saturday, and give them another couple of weeks together, they will be ripping defences to shreads.
This is the supply that CMS thrives on and i can see it happening, it is no use humping high balls to him when he is isolated.
I watched some of Seville V Sporting on Sunday evening and it was just like watching Vicente at times.
This is the type of football that Gus wants, and the some of the rest of the team need to grasp it and implement it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here