Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Any team when the male fans have bigger boobs than the woman fans deserve to go down... :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hull are an inspiration to clubs like ours, the parallels are numerous. We've both bounced round the lower leagues almost our entire existance, both had similar crowd levels down the years, and both been on the brink of disappearing completely. Now they've got a smart new stadium and its played a fundamental role in completely transforming their fortunes. They are EXACTLY the kind of football club we can aspire to.

Personally I'll be gutted if they nick Newcastles spot in next seasons Championship.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well I hope they stay up. Far rather Boro and Necastle went down.

surely Hull in the premier means that Brighton in the premier is possible with the right money and organisation , i was impressed with them earlier in the season but they seem to be out of their depth a little now but this is a side that came through the play offs like Derby a year before and have shown more necessity to stay in the premier , I personally would like to see Newcastle , Middlesboro go down instead for the simple reason is that they have been clinging on for years and no club is big enough to go down in their place apart from wolves and bham city i would like to see burnley come up ,different names may be the same outcome of bottom three material but it does make the premiership with teams like fulham,wigan,stoke,hull and westbrom different and a little bit more easy to watch

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
hulls fans are jumped up little ugly 14 year old girls who have massive lips and eat Puppys, they also cant get there "feelings" straight over lads who there friends all think is perfect for her, for that reason i hate the scum bags :thumbsup: :mad:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't say I have any particular issues with them.

I do like seeing different teams in the Premier League though. It'd be deeply boring if the only teams to get promoted and relegated each season were the usual yoyo clubs of Birmingham, Wolves and West Brom. Nothing wrong with seeing a few novelty sides in there, teams who are just grateful for the shot at the big time, rather than the usual suspects who have delusions of grandeur and float in that no-mans land, occupied by those not good enough for the Premier League while still too rich and strong for the Championship.

Preston or Burnley next season would be great :thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I really don't see how Hull are a template for us. They've done too much in too little time, and scraped their way there, their manager is a complete prick that has surely won himself the wanker of the year award after that Man City incident and their fans are bandwagon-ing ex Man-United fans with no passion for the club whatsoever.

I'd rather we build up a base of real supporters at Falmer for the next 5-10 years, and ensure we have the strongest squad possible before we even attempt to reach the Premiership. Surely that is logical? Do you really want Falmer to be full of Man United/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal shirts a la Mk Dons then to be empty when the winning stops? Just look at Birmingham, Reading etc.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do Hull residents consider themselves to be from Yorkshire?

They prefer to say East Yorkshire , just as we identify with East or West Sussex. Dont mention Humberside , this is now discredited as a political whim that went wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here