Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hull 1st game expectations

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
our away form is poor so we will lose 2-0 but i hope i am wrong

You might be right i predicted 0-0,but what i do think is that Gus will be sacked before the beginning of next season as by then it wil be obvious he is too defensive in his plans.We were very good last season in defence but lack of goals let us down.What does Gus do this season , improve the defence, but he signs no forwards.Premier league he`s avin a larf

Last edited:

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Neither out they are both great for the club,but they will learn a tough lesson when they find out that investing in the ground and it`s facilities does not win games goals do,we could end up with the best ground in the 3rd division.Hard hat on and awaiting flak:D

Well that would please some on here who seem to yearn for the pre plastic withdean days with crowds of 8k

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
If we won the first 2 games...Fans will be on here shouting 'We're gonna win the League'
If we draw the first 2 games...Fans will be on here saying 'We need a striker.
If we lose the first 2 games... 'Fans will be calling out for Gus to leave and we are in danger of relegation.

Other combinations are available in the win/draw/lose of course.

Whatever happens,expect Palace to be on here big time if they are ever above us in the table and in the reverse situation will be deadly quiet.

Don't think Palace will have an easy game against Watford,the Hornets have bought in a few signings.

On our result at Hull...hope for win,will accept a draw.....0-0 for my 2p

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think a draw will be a great result. Hull were impressive last season at The Amex and are difficult on their own ground. The only thing in our favour is the fact that Steve Bruce is their manager and consequently they may be slightly weaker and less organised than when Nigel Pearson was their manager.

I'm not anticipating going through the season undefeated so if we lose not the end of the world and if we win, well of course we'll win the league and probably the FA Cup as well.

D

Deleted member 22389

I think a draw will be a great result. Hull were impressive last season at The Amex and are difficult on their own ground. The only thing in our favour is the fact that Steve Bruce is their manager and consequently they may be slightly weaker and less organised than when Nigel Pearson was their manager.

I'm not anticipating going through the season undefeated so if we lose not the end of the world and if we win, well of course we'll win the league and probably the FA Cup as well.

I'm with you on that. A draw would be a great result.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Unfortunately I reckon we'll lose either 1-0 or 2-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here