Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HUFC Coming To Town

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Shit draw, two dull teams, you'll probably win.

Agreed though, Savage was HORRENDOUS yesterday.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure Hartlepool are about as excited over this draw as we are, to be fair...

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
We aren't even paying most of Robbies wages - we would be a better team with our last manager - i think this is an easy winnable game for you - we haven't won a game since 22.8.8( except man city ) and that was against 10 men

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We aren't even paying most of Robbies wages - we would be a better team with our last manager - i think this is an easy winnable game for you - we haven't won a game since 22.8.8( except man city ) and that was against 10 men

Oh do one will you, we might not be exactly on form, but a home tie against a mid table team from our own division?

I'd suggest we have as much right to expect a win as Hartlepool. To think otherwise is just stupid.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
With respect, we should be beating teams like Hartlepool, if it wasn't for the fact that we're currently SHITE.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is that the best messageboard you have?

Posted by MadJohn on HUFC forum - is he psychic ??!!

"So who do we want to play then? Durham? Blyth? Someone entirely new? Personally I want an away game at a non-league ground I've never been to. Something like last season's Gainsborough trip would be spot on. How about Salisbury, with their Poolie conections? Or maybe Totton, to hand out some regional revenge after I watched them beat Billingham Synthonia in last year's FA Vase semi-final. Or if they're a bit far how about Belper?

Watch us get something horrible like Brighton away "

The Poolie Bunker View topic - F.A.Cup draw........

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! :bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here