Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HUFC Coming To Town

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We aren't even paying most of Robbies wages - we would be a better team with our last manager - i think this is an easy winnable game for you - we haven't won a game since 22.8.8( except man city ) and that was against 10 men

CORRECTION - If you're counting Man City as a "Win" then we have infact beaten 3 teams since Southend. Northampton, Man City and Orient.

Get your facts straight man

hufc1908

Oct 26, 2008
hufc coming to town - SOON !!!

Carlisle away tomorrow and Leyton Orient next Saturday away, both winnable games as they are both on a bad run. We hope to get at least four points out of the two games and then its you guys in the cup. We feel like we can turn you over or at least get the draw. We a scoring for fun with nine goals in our last three games and Kyle his starting to hit form since is loan deal from Coventry. Our team will never give up as our away form proves because we always have to come back from 2 nil, 3 nil downs. See you soon in that gay capital of the southern coast - :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Carlisle away tomorrow and Leyton Orient next Saturday away, both winnable games as they are both on a bad run. We hope to get at least four points out of the two games and then its you guys in the cup. We feel like we can turn you over or at least get the draw. We a scoring for fun with nine goals in our last three games and Kyle his starting to hit form since is loan deal from Coventry. Our team will never give up as our away form proves because we always have to come back from 2 nil, 3 nil downs. See you soon in that gay capital of the southern coast - :thumbsup:

What the fook is she on about?? wish people would stop calling me gay without actually trying to bum me!! now fek orf my board u wannabe chuffmuncher tut the cheek of some people :annoyed:

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008

sorry to be frank here but..................................................... HARTLEPOOL ARE UTTER SHITE

hufc1908

Oct 26, 2008
sorry to be frank here but............................................... ...... HARTLEPOOL ARE UTTER SHITE

Didnt we take the p*ss out of your team last saturday..I think lm missing something here. Anyway we pop down in the FAC and turn you over again...Please make sure R.S is playing because he did F++K all at the weekend...Suckers:wave:

hufc1908

Oct 26, 2008
French - We dont even like them today. Back to football - You had nothing to offer @ last weekend game and l think your players heads will go down if you go a goal behind in the cup game. Ive been read your board and its full of doom and glom. Come across to the board we use and its full of any old crack...Its only football at the end of the day and you will be back in next years draw. You may be a division lower but you's can alway push your way back...

keep the faith..:shrug:

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker/search.php?search_id=active_topics

Oct 25, 2003
French - We dont even like them today. Back to football - You had nothing to offer @ last weekend game and l think your players heads will go down if you go a goal behind in the cup game. Ive been read your board and its full of doom and glom. Come across to the board we use and its full of any old crack...Its only football at the end of the day and you will be back in next years draw. You may be a division lower but you's can alway push your way back...

keep the faith..:shrug:

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker/search.php?search_id=active_topics

what you don't seem to understand is that about 70% of the posts on here are slightly tongue in cheek, but the reason for any 'doom and glom' is that before this season expectations were higher than in any pre-season that i can re-call........the fact that we're utter TURD has led to the impression that this place is somewhat on a DOWNER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here