Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield ticket shambles.

I think it was a bit confusing on the website but you did NOT have to buy three tickets if you were a ST holder or a blue member. This condition only applies to those who do not qualify to buy tickets before 21st march.

I called the ticket office on Tuesday morning, managed to get through after waiting about 15 minutes and asked if I could buy a blue membership over the phone and then buy a ticket for the Huddersfield game. When they said yes that was exactly what i did.

OK I had to lash out 30 quid above the ticket price for the blue membership (actually only 15 being an old fogey) but that was a small price to pay for being sure of being at Withdean for the last game.

* memo to self *

Before posting, make sure you read all previous posts, no matter how boring, then you will realise that Commander had already made exactly the same points.

Mind you, he only did his upgrade and bought his tickets because I told him that's what I had done!

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
I agree. Earlier in the week a mate of mine phoned me to ask if I could buy tickets for him and four of his family for the Huddersfield and Southampton game. I asked why they couldn't as they've been to several games this season and they explained that they needed a season ticket holder to buy them for them as they were not all blue members and therefore couldn't.

So I ended up buying them tickets for both games, a daft situation when these guys have been to a number of games this season anyway. However I'm sure there will some people going who's only qualification is knowing a season ticket holder, not having had to be at a number of games etc.

More reason for a priority scheme which I know they are doing for Falmer but they really should have had up and running many years ago. Not the current owners fault but Ken Brown and DK hang your heads in shame on this one!

knowing a season ticket holder is how i got mine, but having said that i did have a season ticket for the first five years at Withdean .

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
What a great way to send off Withdean, maybe a dual celebration if Huddersfield come up in second?

Would be joyous occassion and ensures that other big club.......name escapes me..........nah its gone.....has to go through the playoffs. Ha Ha Ha

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I have just had a nice chat with a gentleman at Brighton and Hove Albion who has looked at my ticket history and has let me but 2 tickets for Huddersfiled and Sheffield Wednesday in block b. Problem sorted! Worth complaining after all...... :)

Ah, so it was OK for them to bend THAT rule then? ;-)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Trouble is anyone with any amount of sense would have bought their tickets for the FIRST 3 games last August thereby GUARANTEEING they GOT tickets for the LAST 3 games so why the moaning ?
It was advertised well in advance and gave people who couldn't afford a season the opportunity to guarantee their tickets for Southampton and Huddersfield so if you can't get tickets now whose fault is it ?

Hindsight iis a wonderful thing ... is it not?.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Brighton always f*** up ticket arrangments. always have always will. Having been a sth for 12 of the last 14 seasons but not the last 2 yes its annoying that jcl's will see the last few games and I won't. but that's the way it is and I'm not at all sentimental about leaving withdean. Far from it. I hate the place and gave my St up so my nephew could get in and he's now got blue and White running through his veins! Worth the sacrifice therefore! We all start as equals next season when the club finally gets a proper crm system. I'll just have to recompense myself with the knowledge that I've ridden the rollercoaster that is BHA more than most; from the beginning, not just when we came good. No one can take that away from me and my band of fellow f blockers like me. We are indeed uber Albion fans!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton always f*** up ticket arrangments. always have always will. Having been a sth for 12 of the last 14 seasons but not the last 2 yes its annoying that jcl's will see the last few games and I won't. but that's the way it is and I'm not at all sentimental about leaving withdean. Far from it. I hate the place and gave my St up so my nephew could get in and he's now got blue and White running through his veins! Worth the sacrifice therefore! We all start as equals next season when the club finally gets a proper crm system. I'll just have to recompense myself with the knowledge that I've ridden the rollercoaster that is BHA more than most; from the beginning, not just when we came good. No one can take that away from me and my band of fellow f blockers like me. We are indeed uber Albion fans!

And a July 03 NSC join date - that often separates the hardcore from the JCLs too!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Just come and join everyone in the Woods behind South stand:eek: reckon at the final whistle/pitch invasion half will get in anyway!!

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Well I have just had a nice chat with a gentleman at Brighton and Hove Albion who has looked at my ticket history and has let me but 2 tickets for Huddersfiled and Sheffield Wednesday in block b. Problem sorted! Worth complaining after all...... :)
Well done for persistence Cobby - don't tell me ... you have front row seata as well? Persistence ....

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
feels good to have a ticket for this reading some desperate posters on this thread!

wendyjt

wendyjt
Apr 26, 2011
I have a Huddersfield ticket for sale, possibly two. Depends how much you are willing to pay. Though I am not after extortionate price. Wendy

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have a Huddersfield ticket for sale, possibly two. Depends how much you are willing to pay. Though I am not after extortionate price. Wendy

Twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here