Good, if the price is right come on down

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No way - he's class. KEEP HIM

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd hardly describe him as "combative", as it says in that report.
But I'll be very macked off if he goes. He's got a proven scoring record at this level, and as Gus is discovering, that ain't too easy to come by. He's someone who could (and should) play a BIG part for us next season, so I don't want to see him copping off to one of our rivals unless it really is for silly money - half a mill at least.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
chuck him and take the cash!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Another one here in the get rid camp.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Yep sell at the right price £500k + add it to the pot and start from scratch with the strikers. If Gus has £1.1M transfer budget + £300k from crofts and £500k from Murray then £1.9M budget would give Gus plenty to mould his own squad. If Murray wants to stay then thats good as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Murray goes, it may well be time to start worrying. Offloading your best players before you have replacements is not a great idea imo. Forster has gone, sounds like Dickinson is going, and if Murray goes before we get someone in just what does that leave us with upfront?...exactly

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
If Murray goes, it may well be time to start worrying. Offloading your best players before you have replacements is not a great idea imo. Forster has gone, sounds like Dickinson is going, and if Murray goes before we get someone in just what does that leave us with upfront?...exactly

Yes we should start worrying in may :facepalm:

I see what your saying but I doubt Gus has no targets in mind.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Anyone hoping we should sell him is quite clearly an ignorant TWAT of the highest order.

If Poyet goes out and signs a couple of quality strikers then yes, that's brilliant, maybe Glenn is surplus.

But all the while our options are Chris "2 shots for the Albion so far" Holroyd, Liam "only scores in West Street" Dickinson, and Craig "barndoor" Davies, selling Murray (goal every 2 games) would be absolutely spectacularly stupid.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

:facepalm:

This is the perfect time to get rid off players.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Before getting replacements in? You reckon.
It depends on whether or not he wants to be here. If it's decent money being offered and he doesn't want to be here, then let him go.

Gus (with Bloom's cash) will find a replacement, IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here