????---Dunk---El Abd ---Painter
Noone--Sparrow--Buckley--Harley
---Barnes---Hoskins

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I'll start:
--------------------------------Joe Hart--------------------------------------------
Micah Richards------John Terry----------Lewis Dunk-----------------Ashley Cole
---------------Gareth Barry-------------------Scott Parker-----------------------
Theo Walcott--------Frank Lampard--------------------------------Ashley Young-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wayne Rooney----------------------------

Interesting.

This thread just proves to me even more that I have no interest in England International games. Believe it or not I do not know who they are even playing, I didn't even know they were playing or whether or not it is even a friendly or a Euro qualifier. I still don't !!!

It's Albion, Albion, Albion for me.............nothing else matters.

Fur Cough

Me too. Let me know once Fabio has gone and Terry's not longer being picked and I might bother again.

I remember a time when England playing was something everyone looked forward to. Tonight I'm taking the wife out.

I am however scoring huge brownie points for this as she thinks i am making a great sacrifice but the reality is I just don't give a shit anymore.

In fact I couldn't even tell you if its home or away and I only know It's Bulgaria because someone in the office mentioned it earlier.

xLostprophet

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
..........................Hart.........................

Smalling ...... Terry ..... Jagileka ..... Cole

........................ Parker

NOOONEY ............................ A. Johnson

...........A. Young ............ Walcott .........

....................... Shrek

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
FFS - 3 threads on our national team all tarnished with negativity - don't read them if you're not interested!

This was meant to be a thread for us, as fans, to discuss the formation for the big game tonight.

Prob a lot of these negative people were the same ones spouting about not wanting to watch the Albion anymore etc etc in 2009 when we were shit. (see the mojo thread brilliantly linked by Brovian yesterday). I call it 'fair-weathered' personally and will always follow my teams regardless...

The big difference is that when we were poor you accept some of the players arent good enough, with England you just get the impression that the players cant be bothered. Thats why i think everyone is finding it hard to show any support or passion for the national team

FFS - 3 threads on our national team all tarnished with negativity - don't read them if you're not interested!

This was meant to be a thread for us, as fans, to discuss the formation for the big game tonight.

Prob a lot of these negative people were the same ones spouting about not wanting to watch the Albion anymore etc etc in 2009 when we were shit. (see the mojo thread brilliantly linked by Brovian yesterday). I call it 'fair-weathered' personally and will always follow my teams regardless...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here