Lancing

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes, that joke was done in the second post on this thread

OnvPQ.gif

Fur Cough

FFS - 3 threads on our national team all tarnished with negativity - don't read them if you're not interested!

This was meant to be a thread for us, as fans, to discuss the formation for the big game tonight.

Prob a lot of these negative people were the same ones spouting about not wanting to watch the Albion anymore etc etc in 2009 when we were shit. (see the mojo thread brilliantly linked by Brovian yesterday). I call it 'fair-weathered' personally and will always follow my teams regardless...

You are correct and it was wrong of me to reply in that manner.

I just can't get excited anymore, I really wish I could but it doesn't happen.

The days of Lineker scoring a hat trick against Poland in 86, Gazza's world cup in 90, the 96 Euros when Football came home seem to be long gone. I felt like a child at Christmas during those tournaments, Pubs were full of screaming fans who BELIEVED we were good enough to win, and now, sadly, we seem to struggle against sides we should be wiping the floor with.

And just one more thing, I never stopped believing in The Albion.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Zamora is injured. That should be his signature now. He is a complete liability now. I love Bobby for what he did here but now he may as well retire. He is finished as a professional footballer. I guess he is picking up £ 80k a week of so , so why would he retire ?. Capello will have written him off now as he is too much of a sicknote. He must have been injured for every England game except one, when he played in the last 2 years. For this reason I think signing him up at BHAFC is a very bad idea.

Worth a bounce? :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here