Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you feel if the Golds wanted to buy the club?

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
I would certainly be interested - thought David Gold seemed decent enough when I met him last year - The Albion was mentioned and it seemed like he hadnt ruled it out.

He lives locally has plenty of money so why not?

Products on sale in the Club shop might become more interesting!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Tight shorts said:
I would certainly be interested - thought David Gold seemed decent enough when I met him last year - The Albion was mentioned and it seemed like he hadnt ruled it out.

He lives locally has plenty of money so why not?

Products on sale in the Club shop might become more interesting!
Blue and White striped stap-ons? Open-crotch shorts, peep-hole ladies football shirts?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
David Gold's Blue and white army!

:clap2:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Good on em if they want to splash a bit of money our way. But, as an investor who would give us money before we know the outcome of Falmer? and secondly which shareholders are willing to dilute/sell their holdings?

I'm thinking (in my infinite wisdom) that there will be investors queueing at the door once the Falmer "yes" is announced!!

:lol:

Dave the Gaffer said:
really...what would you like to talk about then Ed?

How about, "...is dick knight and the current board the only people in the western world some people think can run a football club"?

How about that one..

FFS
No.

The function of the phone-in is to discuss REAL issues about a REAL football club - not to play fantasy games dreamt up by the presenters.

"It's the fans' phone-in, the fans set the agenda".

Or at least it used to be. Before it started to be marketed as "Harty's phone-in" and plugged with invented "topics of the day" on NSC and elsewhere.

And for what it's worth ... Dick Knight and the current board are the only people who actually want to run this football club at the moment.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
tedebear said:
Good on em if they want to splash a bit of money our way. But, as an investor who would give us money before we know the outcome of Falmer? and secondly which shareholders are willing to dilute/sell their holdings?

I'm thinking (in my infinite wisdom) that there will be investors queueing at the door once the Falmer "yes" is announced!!

:lol:
One, I should imagine, being Mike Holland

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I sense an air of jealousy towards Harty because he says what the fans want to say not what the board think we should say as some would have it on the phone in.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lord Bracknell said:
No.

The function of the phone-in is to discuss REAL issues about a REAL football club - not to play fantasy games dreamt up by the presenters.

"It's the fans' phone-in, the fans set the agenda".

Or at least it used to be. Before it started to be marketed as "Harty's phone-in" and plugged with invented "topics of the day" on NSC and elsewhere.

And for what it's worth ... Dick Knight and the current board are the only people who actually want to run this football club at the moment.

You really have a problem with the phone in dont you!

You and a few other people seem to be suggesting that we have some sort of hidden agenda...well we dont.

I dont know how many times I have told you that, but if you dont want to hear it, then that is your peoblem.

Actually I will have a word with harty, maybe we will start the show with a " i wonder if the Golds would be interested, if so what do you think people of Sussex" has a nice ring about it

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's funny but I have noticed that some people don't seem to like it when others get a bit of media coverage

rool

Jul 10, 2003
What's even funnier is that I'm sure i remember seing something about Adriahno saying something about albion branded sex toys.

Maybe he knew something after all :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lord Bracknell said:
No.

I pay my BBC licence fee. I'm entitled to have an opinion.

"It's all about opinions"
� I Hart

Absolutely....then instead of sniping, why dont you use your right and phone in and if you think we are shit stirring put your opinion then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here