Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
BELIEVE i believe

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Have I had a Bobby Ewing moment and missed half a season...come back and ask when promotion has been achieved and we can see what sort of squad and budget are available...until then it isn't really an issue as far as I am concerned, let's concentrate on earning the right to play there first!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Just stop threads like this for god sake

we are not there and i do not want it coming back to haunt us

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Have I had a Bobby Ewing moment and missed half a season...come back and ask when promotion has been achieved and we can see what sort of squad and budget are available...until then it isn't really an issue as far as I am concerned, let's concentrate on earning the right to play there first!

Also This.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Its exactly threads like this that make other teams supporters think we are getting a bit arrogant.

Lets keep our heads down, keep playing great football and at the end of the season hopefully we will be in a position where this question can be asked.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
So let me get this straight??. Its ok to be arrogant when another supporter from another team comes on here. But when I throw a genuine question out there its the highest degree of arrogance.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
So let me get this straight??. Its ok to be arrogant when another supporter from another team comes on here. But when I throw a genuine question out there its the highest degree of arrogance.

Use the word 'would' and there would be no argument.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Use the word 'would' and there would be no argument.

Agree with this, change "will" to "would" in the question, the answer really has to be...do any of us have a clue?

Thread closed.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Tempting fate guys....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here