Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ?

How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
What a happy country we will be when all these moaning Remainers clear off.If enough of them go,we won't have to send any immigrants back.Sounds excellent to me:

Brexit.jpg

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Other. I'm a little bit confused by it all if I'm being honest, it's a bit like Hobson's choice. In the short term voting out looks like it'll have a catastrophic effect on the country, or at least that's what most of the (not unhinged) politicians and economists are saying. In the long term it might be alright or we might just sink, nobody knows because it's yet to happen. That said, we've been in Europe since the early 70's and has it really benefitted us as a nation? our health services, schools and everything else seems to be in decline. How many families rely on food banks to feed their children? Will leaving solve this?

Regardless of the outcome all of us will face the consequences of our decision, so we just as well make the best of whatever comes our way. Anger and resentment would be wasted energy.

Keep smiling everyone.

You might find this useful:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fortunately I can get an Irish passport through a grandparent. I imagine many others have similar connections.

I shall simply claim refugee status in Germany. Apparently I can then roam Europe without any hindrance.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I shall simply claim refugee status in Germany. Apparently I can then roam Europe without any hindrance.

Don't try going to Malta-they still hang kraut-lovers there :D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I expect to vote for the losing side. I will forget about it for a while, but in years to come when we're paying the price, I will be trying hard not to say 'I told you so'. I expect I'll lose that battle too.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Acceptance is the first step, so good for you! :)

Actually I am a bit worried.If I support England this afternoon,does that make me a racist? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here