Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you cope a Falmer 'No'?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
In answer to the original question -

Remember that farmer who got pissed off with his local council, so he got his motorised muck-spreader to throw several tons of shit and the council offices...? Well, I was thinking something along those lines, but the targets would be a little wider. They would include...

Norman Baker
Lewes District Council offices
Norman Baker
the entire Falmer village
Norman Baker
Perseus
Norman Baker
the Regency Society woman's hairdo
Norman Baker
every Forfars shop (would you notice the difference?)
Norman Baker

Of course, Norman Baker would be staked out on the edge of the Falmer village duckpond with his mouth clamped open.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
A 'NO' would result in me doing doing something silly and newsworthy.:angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Gully said:
I spoke with another Albion fan on Saturday who believes that the announcement regards Falmer has been agreed to tie in with the party conference later in the year. JP will stand up on the first day say "yes" in the safe knowledge that it will result in a Labour love in from the city of Brighton, overshadowing the unpopularity of the party in other parts of the country.
Nice thought. Bit cheesy though isn't it? I mean, does he want to make the announcement in soft-focus with a crescendo of strings in the background?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
TLO, agree that it is cheesier than a very cheesy cheesy thing, but that is what this bloke told me, unfortunately I have never seen him before and don't know what his name is but (haven't we all heard this) he told me it was from a good source.

My betting is that he is JP's script writer!!!

sneakychef

Oct 28, 2004
Stroud Green
Normandy seagull said:
I think Falmer village would have to be razed to the ground. I would invite the supreme French Navy to anchor outside the marina and instruct them to lock their missiles/torpedoes onto the pond.:lolol:

Can't we get a decent nazy instead?

If there's a no we should curse the site so when it is developed into a tesco or some other corporate :censored: :censored: they fall on their arse.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
garry nelsons left foot said:

Either that or I'll buy a couple of hundred bags of cement and tip them in that shitty little pond. :)

Will a couple of hundred be enough? We need two bags per villager plus four each for Norman Baker, that fat twat landlord of The Swan and six for that Rottweiler bitch married to the Albion Season ticket holder.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
We should all commit mass suicide and burn ourselves on Prescott's front lawn :clap2:

If we kill ourselves, how are we gonna burn ourselves?

I would proberbly get my dad to drive me to Falmer pond with the garbage dump it in the pond and take a dump in it.

How about gettting about 100 or so large pots of blue paint and trow it all in the pond :D - actually, we can do that anyway :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here