Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Not dropped today yet

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Everytime I take a dump at work, this is the sort of thread I consider starting. So well done El Pres, on doing it. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Two STINKERS for me, by the way. Unpleasant.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had a small nightmare yesterday. Out running, i was. 8.30am. Winter had the sun's hat on and was taunting him with some V-signs and that one where you're thrusting an imaginary willy into your mouth so that it pokes the inside of your cheek. The streets were strewn with conkers. Some excellent-looking cheese-cutters. I'd run for about 25 minutes when i suddenly had a desperate urge to have a big wee AND a dangerously-wet poo. I soldiered on for a while, refusing to fart, until i found a park. My girlfriend had bought me some new Seagulls pants, so there was no way i could have the poo in a bush, use my pants as a wiper and then just throw them up a tree. So, i let out the piss and crept back home with bumcheeks clenched. 20 minutes and no seepage. Epic struggle. Man defeats wet poo. You can imagine the headlines now.

This morning, i did a simple 3-inch twiglet.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Meade's_Ball said:
I had a small nightmare yesterday. Out running, i was. 8.30am. Winter had the sun's hat on and was taunting him with some V-signs and that one where you're thrusting an imaginary willy into your mouth so that it pokes the inside of your cheek. The streets were strewn with conkers. Some excellent-looking cheese-cutters. I'd run for about 25 minutes when i suddenly had a desperate urge to have a big wee AND a dangerously-wet poo. I soldiered on for a while, refusing to fart, until i found a park. My girlfriend had bought me some new Seagulls pants, so there was no way i could have the poo in a bush, use my pants as a wiper and then just throw them up a tree. So, i let out the piss and crept back home with bumcheeks clenched. 20 minutes and no seepage. Epic struggle. Man defeats wet poo. You can imagine the headlines now.

This morning, i did a simple 3-inch twiglet.

Your bowel movements haven't been kind to you recently, have they?

May I suggest an investment in some Tena Lady disposable PANTS. After overcoming initial embarrasment and no small degree of discomfort, these time-saving and discreet garments could save you hours, not to mention helping you to avoid those difficult situations when you are too far from the nearest Convenience.

:thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hiney said:
Your bowel movements haven't been kind to you recently, have they?

May I suggest an investment in some Tena Lady disposable PANTS. After overcoming initial embarrasment and no small degree of discomfort, these time-saving and discreet garments could save you hours, not to mention helping you to avoid those difficult situations when you are too far from the nearest Convenience.

:thumbsup:

:)

Ta.
I've been drinking a little too much and forgetting about fruit and ruffage. My insides are unhappy with me, so i'm thinking about doing some sort of minor detox. I will miss my sloppy poos though.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
14:29.
Still Waiting.
:shrug:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I had one earlier - a little bit stingy due to recent alcohol and spice excesses... the worst came during the clean up! No matter how much I wiped, the stuff kept coming! I must have used up a half a roll of (work) toilet paper! In the end, I cut my losses, and will probably pop back for a revisit in an hour or so.

Itchy.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Meade's_Ball said:
Man defeats wet poo. You can imagine the headlines now.

Jogger's soggy logger

Brightonian74

Sep 18, 2004
Bevendean
I hate those poohs when you feel so relieved to drop it off and think it's going to be a big 'un only to turn around once up and see that the bastard thing has gone up to u-bend therefore feeling a lil demoralised not to see the hard work.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
When you live in a country where the standard toilet bowl design has a ledge to catch the poo and prevent splashback, you are denied the thrill of leaping up to check on the buoyancy factor.

Leaving them high and dry does, however, guarantee that every last one is a stinker.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
El Presidente said:
Well, three sinkers and two floaters for me

Three sinkers ? You don't have enough fibre in your diet young man !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: How was your POO today?

chicken run said:
Are you meant to be a uni lecturer or somthing?

I believe I am, but I don't teach POO logistics, especially at weekends.

I personally thought that floaters were a sign of not enough roughage as by definition they must have a density of less than 1, consequently they must contain too much fat (which is not dense) and not enough fibre (which is).

Here endeth the lesson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here