Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to win a bird back...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Have you still got the video on your phone of you boning her?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bristolseagull said:
Ok, well, we we're bonking (me on top), then she flipped her legs on to my shoulders- then we kind of rolled on to our sides, (spoons) think my nob slipped out (its quite small) then i sort of jokingly pressed it against her chocolate starfish at which point she got a bit paranoid, and said 'stop it'.

Later i had her on her knees, (doggy) but i could tell she didnt trust me to keep it in her fanny. After spunking the first time we kind of had a cuddle and a bit of a wrestle, and i tried to play with her bum.

Dont think i did anything unusal- did i?

:lolol: :lolol: I think that is a great story. :clap: :clap: especially the its quite small bit.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
fatboy said:
Have you still got the video on your phone of you boning her?

Er nope,

what makes you think i'd have a video of her on my phone?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Ok, new developments with the botty sex hating bird- she's agreed to have a drink with me,

need to make it up to her- so where should i take her, she lives in hanover, im thinking leek and winkle, cosy intimate- run by goths AND close to her gaff.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
bristolseagull said:
Ok, new developments with the botty sex hating bird- she's agreed to have a drink with me,

need to make it up to her- so where should i take her, she lives in hanover, im thinking leek and winkle, cosy intimate- run by goths AND close to her gaff.

keep to the main roads, whatever you do avoid any back passages:jester:

I reckon to make up to her you should take her some chocolates. Maybe get some of these
guylian_seashells.jpg

Best make sure the starfish are intact though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
bristolseagull said:

If, when you call round for her, she doesn't answer straight away, on no account go and bash her back door in.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bristolseagull said:

Blimey, what a choice you have.

The Pub With No Name at the top of Southover is nice, the Resevoir has my seal of approval, the London Unity is good, The Geese is nice, The Dover Castle is okay. Personally in the area I go to the Greys, get her a bite to eat from there too.

The Leek is no longer cosy and intimate and actually hasn't been for 6 years.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Got to be the freebutt- but will she see the funny side?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
bristolseagull said:
Got to be the freebutt- but will she see the funny side?

More to the point, will HE see the fanny side?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here