Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to win a bird back...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think you should say that to every bird you graft then the one who says yes is a keeper. I don't don't know what her problem was, she was a one night stand so its not like she can claim to be all innocent and nice.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: How to win a bird back...

Lush said:
Wasn't the subject bound to rear its ugly head sooner or later?

I guess he's found out early in the relationship how far she'll go - should be easier from here on in!! :lol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: How to win a bird back...

tedebear said:
should be easier from here on in!! :lol:

He never got to use that line.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
My bird said she would do anything for me yesterday so I said can we have some bum fun and she said no. Thats not anything is it.:nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to win a bird back...

Rangdo said:
He never got to use that line.
:lolol: I think he's stretching a point

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Les Biehn said:
I think you should say that to every bird you graft then the one who says yes is a keeper. I don't don't know what her problem was, she was a one night stand so its not like she can claim to be all innocent and nice.

yeah thats kind of what i was thinking, i mean, she pulled me took me back to her house, shes the dirty one not me.

Not only that, the bitch almost made me miss my train to temple meads.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bristolseagull said:
yeah thats kind of what i was thinking, i mean, she pulled me took me back to her house, shes the dirty one not me.

Not only that, the bitch almost made me miss my train to temple meads.

Shes the dirty one? Now hold your horses there, lets not get carried away, you did ask to smash in her back pasty. I think both of you could be classed as dirty but she just has pretentions to be a bit more classy. She probably ain't though so give her another bash.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Well, i didnt strictly ask her for botty action, just kind of insinuated it- but it was all a bit of a joke, and now she's shit scared im some sort of perv- which i guess is kind of true, but hey aren't we all.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
bristolseagull said:
Well, i didnt strictly ask her for botty action, just kind of insinuated it
What exactly did you say? Which words did you use? Go on, tell us.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, I'm still none the wiser. Who are you trying to get back - the old one, or the new one...

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Ok, well, we we're bonking (me on top), then she flipped her legs on to my shoulders- then we kind of rolled on to our sides, (spoons) think my nob slipped out (its quite small) then i sort of jokingly pressed it against her chocolate starfish at which point she got a bit paranoid, and said 'stop it'.

Later i had her on her knees, (doggy) but i could tell she didnt trust me to keep it in her fanny. After spunking the first time we kind of had a cuddle and a bit of a wrestle, and i tried to play with her bum.

Dont think i did anything unusal- did i?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Tooting Gull said:
Sorry, I'm still none the wiser. Who are you trying to get back - the old one, or the new one...

new one.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Man of Harveys said:
You're asking everyone how to cope with the problem of having a man whispering that he wants bumsex in one's ear? I'm out - I won't be investing.

Why would anyone want bumsex in your ear? You are one sick mutha, MoH... :ohmy:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
bristolseagull said:
Ok, well, we we're bonking (me on top), then she flipped her legs on to my shoulders- then we kind of rolled on to our sides, (spoons) think my nob slipped out (its quite small) then i sort of jokingly pressed it against her chocolate starfish at which point she got a bit paranoid, and said 'stop it'.

Later i had her on her knees, (doggy) but i could tell she didnt trust me to keep it in her fanny. After spunking the first time we kind of had a cuddle and a bit of a wrestle, and i tried to play with her bum.

Dont think i did anything unusal- did i?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:lolol:

You've just tried to impress a load of internet geeks with a dirty story!

Sort yourself out young man.

And, as for the actual question, I wouldn't bother. She probably ain't that great. I expect you can better her next week.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
What you have got to remember is that most Women are not like those dirty whores in the movies who take it any direction followed by a face load of glue, it just dont happen in the real world.

If you translated your perverted faults in to real actions most women would accuse you of being a pervert.

Secondly if the women does not fall for you forget it, your wasting your time.

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
the full harris said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:lolol:

You've just tried to impress a load of internet geeks with a dirty story!

Sort yourself out young man.

And, as for the actual question, I wouldn't bother. She probably ain't that great. I expect you can better her next week.

what?

not sure its a dirty story- far from it- dig out your old copies of men only and have a read of some real filith.

:thumbsup:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Thats a good call, i guess when you've been going out with the same bird for 3 years you kind of expect all others to like the same shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here