Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I actually agree with you Nigel.

Now be a good pikey boy, and do one.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Your point being?

Do you not think there will be a few Palace travelling down anyway, without a ticket?

Palace fans travelling without their library ticket in a faux leather wallet ? , Never.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Five palace fans at work. 3 of which are going. Despite the team they support they are splendid types and would rather have a pint with them than some plastic manc.

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
I am a Palace fan who has moved to God's own county and now follows Sussex rather than Surrey.

Having said that I will be there on the 27th screaming abuse at you all from the south stand and singing all about the virtues of the tits and fanny in south London although you could not pay me to live there again.

I hope to travel by train between Billingshurst & Falmer with both Palace and weed mates unmolested.

Viva la football.

Your a plastic from London?f*** off and follow the Gooners:lol::lol:
I think you'll find Biscuit is a hero of the campaign for Falmer.

Friday at the clocktower (21 Feb)

clocktower7.thumb.jpg

What did you do, Samej?

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Do try and stop bullshiting. They were on sale for 2/3 weeks. Didn't sellout until they went general sale.Fact.

Ohhhhhh I do hate it when someone spouts a falsehood and follows it up with .Fact ... like it adds some weight to their misconception..
They never went on general sale, sold out first morning they were opened to season ticket holders and members who had not attended any of the 3 qualifying away games.

Mind you sold out in 2.5 hours was using an awful lot of literary licence as well.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Ohhhhhh I do hate it when someone spouts a falsehood and follows it up with .Fact ... like it adds some weight to their misconception..
They never went on general sale, sold out first morning they were opened to season ticket holders and members who had not attended any of the 3 qualifying away games.

Mind you sold out in 2.5 hours was using an awful lot of literary licence as well.

Oh come on now, Sir Nigel! It must be a FACT. Like it's a FACT that the Weed are gonna win the Championship, that they're bigger and better club than us, that half of their fans aren't plastics....

I hope to travel by train between Billingshurst & Falmer with both Palace and weed mates unmolested.
How do you propose to get back to Billi on the 27th though? From memory, you'll end up stranded at either Horsham or Barnham/Ford depending on your intended route.
If I didn't have a parking permit at the Amex then I'd either P&R (Mithras House preferably) or park in Haywards Heath and get the train to Falmer via Lewes; the problem with the latter is that the last connecting train back from Lewes to HH is at about 10.30pm.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh come on now, Sir Nigel! It must be a FACT. Like it's a FACT that the Weed are gonna win the Championship, that they're bigger and better club than us, that half of their fans aren't plastics....

Nice to see that you are finally seeing sense.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Half their fans are NOT plastics.

Two thirds are.;)

Wow, three pikeys in a row, on an Albion forum! They really ARE obsessed...

How do you propose to get back to Billi on the 27th though? From memory, you'll end up stranded at either Horsham or Barnham/Ford depending on your intended route.
If I didn't have a parking permit at the Amex then I'd either P&R (Mithras House preferably) or park in Haywards Heath and get the train to Falmer via Lewes; the problem with the latter is that the last connecting train back from Lewes to HH is at about 10.30pm.

Last train from Lewes to HH - 22.38; if you stay on this until Gatwick Airport you have about 4mins to get the last train to Billingshurst.
Last train from Barnham to Billingshurst - 22.48

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
What is it with the 'platics' obsession for christ sake,... every club has peaks a troughs of support levels,.... at the Goldstone, there were seasons that had 20k + crowds, even 30k+, then shit when we had no room to have any more than 8k home fans at the Withdean,....... are they so thick that they can't read this for what it is,... we are in a peak, new ground, new team,... like every team the crowds go up as a result,...... fookin get over it you pikey trash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here