Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just read that Jamie thread from start to finish, and is classic without a doubt. I am interested however, is it that easy to find out anyone's info, or is it just because Bozza has all the sign up info etc ?. If it is that easy, surely those identity thief scum could have a field day. ????????

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am interested however, is it that easy to find out anyone's info, or is it just because Bozza has all the sign up info etc ?. If it is that easy, surely those identity thief scum could have a field day. ????????

No it isn't through registration details alone... you need a bit about you to use the info to help you find things out.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Do try and stop bullshiting. They were on sale for 2/3 weeks. Didn't sellout until they went general sale.Fact.
:dunce:
They went on sale a few days to each of these
season + 3 aways
season +2 aways
season +1 away.
as we took 3500 or so to Posh only a few were left for season ticket holders without an away match this season.
And that me old matey is a real fact.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FACT : Palace took 9 days to sell their away allocation :lol: with none going on general sale. All the Nigels at The Amex on the 27th will be their STH's.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
FACT : Palace took 9 days to sell their away allocation :lol: with none going on general sale. All the Nigels at The Amex on the 27th will be their STH's.

Thats good, at least there shouldn't be many neanderthals attempting to give it large on the night,......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, I'm sure all those without a ticket will stay at home. Unless they fancy a Tuesday night 'on the town' in Brighton.

and an overnight stay at the RSCH or in the cells :laugh:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Yes, I'm sure all those without a ticket will stay at home. Unless they fancy a Tuesday night 'on the town' in Brighton.
To be honest mate I hope they do.I'll be down with a few mates for a good drink and a great atmosphere (plus 3 points) at the game.After last nights death at wembley maybe everyone could calm down.
I lost a Palace mate who was killed at villa park and whenever I hear of a fan from any team dying i feel sick to the stomach.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be honest mate I hope they do.I'll be down with a few mates for a good drink and a great atmosphere (plus 3 points) at the game.After last nights death at wembley maybe everyone could calm down.
I lost a Palace mate who was killed at villa park and whenever I hear of a fan from any team dying i feel sick to the stomach.

very sensible post apart from the joke about 3 points.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

Your point being?

Do you not think there will be a few Palace travelling down anyway, without a ticket?

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

The most calm and reasoned comment ever from old git, apart from the 3 points of course!

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here