Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How should the "seat lettering" read in each stand at Falmer?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
seat lettering is wank - FACT

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
blue and white stripes would be nice , although the sun would bleach the blue seats over time making them pale blue and the white seats would be covered in birdshit. Lettering in the home end should spell "f*** OFF PALACE" so that it is prominent in any TV highlights.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Instead of seat lettering they should have all white seats and strategically sell tickets so that when the fans are in their seats they spell out amusing words.

Top idea...I think they do that at Bayern...well not exactly that but I've seen a group of seats/fans facing the TV cameras that form the letter T, to form an ad for T-Mobile. The difference being that those seats are generally occupied of course. Not at all sure how it's enforced.

Maybe we could arrange NSC's many racists to wear their matching klansman outfits in order to spell out "Drink Harveys Old Ale" at Falmer.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Don't forget outside...

avairo2.jpg

avairo3.jpg

Incredibly, this was a venue at Euro 2004. I saw Holland v Czech Republic there.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
If the team dont wat to hear the crowd booing as they leave early maybe the seats can spell out

BOOOOOOO

So the more people that leave early after a poor performance, the players can see a clear message and not cry about a few people booing them off

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

That, in many more words, is what I said in an email to the council.

They accused me of supporting Shamrock Rovers (the anchor tenants, but who own nothing of the ground), wanting the ground in green and white, and said:

"In European stadia e.g. Sporting Lisbon, it is common practice to mix an assortment of colours across the stand. This reduces the appearance of emptiness on television for events with a small attendance. it also adds visual liveliness when the stadium is not in use. As a strategy it is in reasonably common use in England and the continent."

They don't appear to care that their multi-million quid investment looks like a JOKE as a result.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Whatever's the cheapest - so probably just blocks of blue and white making stripes - that way they can buy them in bulk. I'd imagine multicoloured seating is really expensive, that and i think they look really untidy and messy!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dutch?

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

The Portuguese planning committee were completely arseholed on the Mateus Rose and called in their Dutch counterparts :blush:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Why don't they just have white seats and then make everyone on the opening day paint a picture of themselves on their seat. That would make the ground look rammo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here