Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How should the "seat lettering" read in each stand at Falmer?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We could have a seagull at the top of the away end and a few white seats dotted around below it to represent bird sh*t. It would probably only be appropriate when Palarse pay a visit.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Could have bonfire flames with a patched eyed Archer and fleeing Belotti forever burning.

In a Hieronymus Bosch fall of the dammed style image, so that the children will never forget the evil men who tried to kill our club.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
The important thing is that it looks nice in those 'Football Grounds from the Air' books...

It's not though, is it?

The important thing is to give the impression that there's a decent sized crowd, even when there's not.

Which empty seats stand out here?

empty4rd0.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I don't mind the mixed-coloured seating as long as it's done with a degree of taste, just like the rest of the building is. Nothing too garish: I'd hate for it to look like the inside of a box of Lego. Besides, we won't have THAT many empty seats. *gulp*

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I don't mind the mixed-coloured seating as long as it's done with a degree of taste, just like the rest of the building is. Nothing too garish: I'd hate for it to look like the inside of a box of Lego. Besides, we won't have THAT many empty seats. *gulp*

Fair shout. Lots of beige. ;)

Erm, all the ones with nobody sat it 'em?

You're not trying hard enough.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It's not though, is it?

The important thing is to give the impression that there's a decent sized crowd, even when there's not.

Which empty seats stand out here?

empty4rd0.jpg

Are you sure that isn't just an image of the latest dominoes world record breaking attempt?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I favour, one bold word on each stand. Remembering that not all the stands are the same size at Falmer, it would look something like this;

SORT IT OUT ADAMS.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Colchester have dunnit like this
2665197751_40285990e7.jpg

but I'm not sure that would look right.

And grimsby do this
3160208016_4b0d5945e9.jpg

which also looks shit.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Instead of seat lettering they should have all white seats and strategically sell tickets so that when the fans are in their seats they spell out amusing words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here