Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much will it cost for a "sami out banner" for the millwall game.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
totally counter productive and a waste of time......Mr Bloom (unless he's an idiot) will be well aware that his current manager is a cauliflower...!!

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I still don't understand this one as well but am trying to decipher it...

does the use of a double negative make it 'somethings money can buy, football is one the amex'

by this surely it is a good thing for us???

ah f*ck it I've confused myself :lolol:

Yes I think that's it.
And on this day they had ironically used money to buy a seat at the football at the Amex. So I guess the banner was like a rolling commentary of their day?

Where incidentally they watched Ipswich Town, a football club that has also utilised money to buy players and stadium improvements, get absolutely trounced.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Here ya go.

Untitled.png

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
... and to think this club's supporters had a proud tradition of protest...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
according to the poll yesterday 90% want Sami out, yet we aren't allowed to do anything about it because it's "not supporting the team"

486 votes of which about 300 are keyboard warriors who never go to matches, out of what 21k STH's. Even if you took the 486 that is less than most official polls margin of error so hardly conclusive

I think you'll be wasting your money, no banner has ever resulted in the sacking of a manager.

But I agree 100% with the sentiment, he has got to go.

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
who made the poster when the orange kit was released that said something like "Tony, BE BOLD, Sack Sami"? if someone can get one of those on the big screen during FanZone the amount of cheers might give some indication of how the majority of fans are feeling about him

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
486 votes of which about 300 are keyboard warriors who never go to matches, out of what 21k STH's. Even if you took the 486 that is less than most official polls margin of error so hardly conclusive
Are you seriously suggesting a larger cross section would have produced a substantially different result?

Wow!

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Not sure why the OP is getting stick, if he feels that strongly and feels the need to let the club know then he is well within his rights. He's paying his money after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here