Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much will it cost for a "sami out banner" for the millwall game.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I think you'll be wasting your money, no banner has ever resulted in the sacking of a manager.

But I agree 100% with the sentiment, he has got to go.

If you got Mike Banner to support getting Sami out I think he might convince a few people..."I'm so ANGRY!":tantrum:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
**** me. This is not solely the fault of Sami. This is a TEAM failing. Burke, Barber, Hyypia, The players and even Mr. Tony Bloom himself.

Stick your banner up your arse and support the damn team.

or perhaps we should just make loads of banners:-

Sami OUT
Tony OUT
Burke OUT
Barber OUT

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
486 votes of which about 300 are keyboard warriors who never go to matches, out of what 21k STH's. Even if you took the 486 that is less than most official polls margin of error so hardly conclusive

What a load of old tosh how do you think surveys & polls are work out and have you seen the twitter and facebook and other forums asking for sami hyypia to be sacked.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Supporting the club means getting Sami out IMHO...

No it doesn't. Supporting the club means going to the game, cheering on the team, encouraging them through thick and thin, spending your hard earned dosh doing it, maybe having the odd moan and always hoping for the best.

Getting Sami out means you, me, anyone, putting shed loads of cash into the club, getting accepted onto the board and then, and only then, will you have the influence to achieve that aim.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Let's make a statement infront of the sky camaras , enough is enough think we have gone soft as fans/ customers .we shouldn't be putting up with this!!!

What is the point? Barber reads NSC all the time and there's a poll with 500-odd responses saying 86% of fans think Sami should be sacked. He'll be all too aware of what the fans think. That is a much better way of articulating feeling than a Newcastle Utd-style show of fan petulance.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are you seriously suggesting a larger cross section would have produced a substantially different result?
Wow!

If we were playing Millwall this Friday I think a real person poll held outside the Amex before the game would result in a 60% Out 40% In result.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
If we were playing Millwall this Friday I think a real person poll held outside the Amex before the game would result in a 60% Out 40% In result.

jcl's who know nothing! Only real fans post here dontchewno or at least vote in the polls :albion2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Manchester-United-v-Chelsea-Premier-League.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
acf8fc40-64be-11e4-ac1c-0bb29262cacb_Liverpool-banner.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ac02bce0-4fab-11e4-b0d1-670df6297072_chelsea-rafa.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Careful now...

ac04b8b0-4fab-11e4-b184-416072d913a2_clint-dempsey.jpg

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Can we name this banner campaign HYYPIA REPLACEMENT OPERATION ?

I think it's my best pun since a german adoption agency called I can't believe it's not mutter.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It is real people who have polled on here too, you know. And even if your guesstimate is right, a 60/40 majority among those actually at the game is still a pretty damning statistic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here